provisional GMC registration and getting a job Watch

Veronica10001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,

I am an EU graduate and I didn't really understand the UK process of doing things before I came here, I recently got my Provisional GMC registration and after that I learnt that i should have applied to UKFPO for an f1 job a year ago. That's my fault for not doing enough research .

There are a lot of F1 jobs on nhsjobs but they are all LAS and need full registration for some weird reason, i'm only allowed to do LAT ones which I cant find anywhere :bawling:. So I guess I made this post to see if anybody knows of a way to find a stand alone job for F1 thats LAT as it looks like my only options are to go back home for internship or wait another year for a UKFPO job.

Thanks for any advice
Becca-Sarah
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Veronica10001)
Hello,

I am an EU graduate and I didn't really understand the UK process of doing things before I came here, I recently got my Provisional GMC registration and after that I learnt that i should have applied to UKFPO for an f1 job a year ago. That's my fault for not doing enough research .

There are a lot of F1 jobs on nhsjobs but they are all LAS and need full registration for some weird reason, i'm only allowed to do LAT ones which I cant find anywhere :bawling:. So I guess I made this post to see if anybody knows of a way to find a stand alone job for F1 thats LAT as it looks like my only options are to go back home for internship or wait another year for a UKFPO job.

Thanks for any advice
NHS Grampian (Aberdeen) are tweeting saying they have FY1 vacancies in Medicine. *I don't know what registration they require but might be worth contacting them to ask - [email protected] is the contact email they're providing.*
pearlc1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Veronica10001)
Hello,

Thanks for any advice
Dear Veronica,
I am in the same boat. Could you find any LAT posts or how did you manage the situation with the provisional registration?
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?