Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have recently moved into fourth year just before summer and I have started studying for my exams. I know it may be a little too early but I'd rather be prepared. I'm worried because of the fact that there's 7 exams but I am aiming to study at an American university, preferably an Ivy League school therefore I need the best grades. I know it's very difficult but I am willing to put in the hard work. I know universities look at Higher grades but my teacher said that they also look at National 5 grades and if I pass them all with A's then I will find Higher exams much easier.

I'm wondering if anyone has any studying tips.I have a few Standard Grade past papers from 2001-2005 and have done most of the ones on the SQA website.

Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.