The Student Room Group

Would you rather be given £500 or relive your happiest memory?

Are some moments in your life worth more than £500?

Scroll to see replies

I'd take the money and create a new happy memory with it, go to a new place with someone special :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Be given £500. If I were to relive my happiest memories, odds are it wouldn't feel the same.
Many moments are utterly priceless in that you couldn't buy them with all the money in the world.

So I don't think you can express the value of life in financial terms. :no:
Funny that you say that, my happiest memory was receiving £500....

I wish.

My happiest memories are from years ago when I'd run around in playgrounds and not eat brussel sprouts and not have a care in the world. That is a priceless experience that I would love to go back to.
On one hand I have no happy memories, on the other £500 is negligible at best...
I'd take the 500 smh
£500
Reply 7
Memory
Reply 8
£500, no use living in the past :h:
Original post by tianshan
Are some moments in your life worth more than £500?

Be given the £500! I can relive my happiest memory in my head any time I want.
Definitely get the money, that way I could experience that moment again. Then I'd buy anything I want with the rest of the money
Reply 11
£££
I can't think of a happiest memory so probably the £500
£500. Why relive something I've already done?
I'd choose to relive a happy moment of my life in the past. #Runescape #ThrowBackThursday

If you remember this, you're going to make it! :wink: :biggrin:

[video="youtube;9JnH4M8mlZA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JnH4M8mlZA[/video]

I can't believe its been -8 years since the golden ages. @2008 :bawling: :cry2:
Reply 15
MONEY
I don't have any happy memories.
Plus a wise man once said that you shouldn't dwell on dreams and forget to live:sadnod:
Amazing how many people are saying the money
As Albus Dumbledore once said, "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

That being said, £500 really isn't much and if my happiest memory were with someone who has died, then you really couldn't put a price on reliving that moment when they were still alive, so the memory.
I'd rather have $500 instead tbh. I ain't trusting this £.

Quick Reply

Latest