(Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
I'm genuinely intrigued. You guys are top notch about pointing out the problems, I don't think a single incident involving a Middle Eastern this year has gone unreported on the news section of this website, but how do you solve it?
What are your solutions to tackling down on what is purported to be "Islamic terrorism"?
Oh and please be careful not to violate our privacy or to deport / destroy the lives of millions of innocent people though.
From a nationalistic point of view:
- Cease all military activity in the Middle East.
- Stop worrying about being viewed as "racist".
- Adopt a total ban on any further migration from majority muslim nations and the third world in general. Restrict migration to those from culturally and ethnically similar regions such as Northern/Western Europe, North America, Australia, NZ and limited numbers from highly developed East Asian countries.
- Genuine refugees upon being vetted and in numbers we can sustain, will be allowed to live here under strict supervision until the situation improves in their own country, upon which they will be returned home, no exceptions.
- Adopt a zero tolerance approach to domestic extremism, with deportation or imprisonment for any individual displaying the slightest whiff of Islamic extremism or anti-Western rhetoric. Other extremist movements that actively promote violence will also not be tolerated
- For the long term protection of our ethnic and cultural identity, the state should peacefully attempt to reverse the current multicultural trajectory, perhaps by providing some form of financial incentivisation for Muslims and other non-native populations to voluntarily leave the country.