Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you kill to protect your throne? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You're a King or Queen in the past (let's say from 1300 - 1700) - you have inherited your throne from your father.

There are various people and groups who wish to depose you, such as relatives (like Mary Queen of Scots or Bonnie Prince Charlie), religious fanatics and others who want your throne for themselves.

Would you kill (or more aptly: order killings) in order to protect your throne? Or would that go against your moral compass and you would rather abdicate or go into hiding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    Would you kill (or more aptly: order killings) in order to protect your throne? Or would that go against your moral compass and you would rather abdicate or go into hiding?
    None of the above, Id lock them up for treason :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :starwars:
    But then again... I'd probably hire assassins (prefarably ninjas ) for that...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Whatever it takes.

ReputationRep:
    lol I don't know, surely if I was a king or queen (lol) in the past I would have had completely different life experiences and consequent morals and opinions

ReputationRep:
    If I was raised during that time period, I'd have a completely different mindset and also personality due to different upbringing so I'd say no.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.