Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the problem is that even through she looks so hott, but she seems to talk soooo much, it does my head in, she talks like catherine tate (spel), well continously like her, not so sound like her

i was thinking of taking her to a nice italian restaurant i know, but for sure, all she would do is talk and talk and talk, continously, even while shes eating i think

I need some help, i really dont want to go on the date, how can i posepone the date?

also she is aspecting me to take her for a nice date, but iam thinking of taking her to the cinema, where she wont talk as much??

what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    "I don't want to go out with you."

ReputationRep:
    give her something to chew on

ReputationRep:
    Well if she does your head on why do you want to take her on a date?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't seem like you actually do like her...why bother going on a date if you obviously do not like her personality?

Just tell her things aren't working out. Better to be honest now than string her along.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_88)
    Well if she does your head on why do you want to take her on a date?

Simply because she looks hot, and that we both agreed, while in the bar. so it was a quick choice and said yeh i love too

ReputationRep:
    So you only wanna date her because she is "hot"
    oh geez I love guys.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You can't just go out with a girl just because she's hot. It seems there is no chemistry at all between you two, do the girl a favour and say you can't go out this Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, you may find you like her after all... And if you don't, who cares, you can just sit there looking at a gorgeous girl while she talks about nothing....

ReputationRep:
    Don't get why you agreed to a date if you don't actually seem to like her!
    But if you don't think you can really get out of the date, then give her another chance, see how it goes. Listen to her talking and talk back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invisible_gal)
    Don't get why you agreed to a date if you don't actually seem to like her!
    hes a dude, he wants some action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1sun)
    hes a dude, he wants some action
    haha thankyou

ReputationRep:
    so he just agreed to a date with her in the hope of getting some action, even though he didn't really like her? That really doesn't reassure me about guys!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    so he just agreed to a date with her in the hope of getting some action, even though he didn't really like her? That really doesn't reassure me about guys!
    Sadly some guys think hot girls are easy meat. Clearly the OP hadn't read the script where it says some girls don't like hopping straight into bed.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh if you just want to be a **** buddy, you have to make that clear. Don't mislead her into thinking it's going to be a serious relationship.

ReputationRep:
    got it in one honey.
    yes, we are that shallow, anything for a bit of action and if shes hot, well damn, we'll do anyhting including listening to her talk about absolute **** for hours on end.

ReputationRep:
    completely see where youre coming from. if shes hot definitely go for it but dinner is way too full on and theres a necessity for constant conversation and just too heavy. take her to a bar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ross_j)
    completely see where youre coming from. if shes hot definitely go for it but dinner is way too full on and theres a necessity for constant conversation and just too heavy. take her to a bar.
    lol,defo! yeah screw the dinner, too much *******s talk, take her to a movie, then a bar, few drinks and youll be in heaven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1sun)
    got it in one honey.
    yes, we are that shallow, anything for a bit of action and if shes hot, well damn, we'll do anyhting including listening to her talk about absolute **** for hours on end.
    loool

ReputationRep:
    not necessarily all guys are like that, some aren't

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.