Interrail tickets - website only? Watch

Iron_Duke
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hi, I've searched through the threads but haven't found anything, so excuse me if this has been done before. I'm going interrailing this Sunday and plan on booking the pass today, however I am unsure if it will arrive on time and one friend is having troubles with his credit card whilst another friend is out of the country so can't book the tickets now, and so will not be delivered on time.

What stations can I get the pass from? Is it possible to go to Waterloo, King's Cross/St.Pancras to get one, or can I only buy straight from the website?

Thanks
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Iron_Duke)
Hi, I've searched through the threads but haven't found anything, so excuse me if this has been done before. I'm going interrailing this Sunday and plan on booking the pass today, however I am unsure if it will arrive on time and one friend is having troubles with his credit card whilst another friend is out of the country so can't book the tickets now, and so will not be delivered on time.

What stations can I get the pass from? Is it possible to go to Waterloo, King's Cross/St.Pancras to get one, or can I only buy straight from the website?

Thanks
You won't be able to get them at the stations, but (and given that you're in London), you need to visit the people at RailEurope who are the UK's Official Distributor of the InterRail pass.

They're at "French Travel Centre, 178 Piccadilly, London". They're closed on Sundays. Give them a call on 08708 30 60 50, and tell them you're available to collect your ticket in London.
donaldduck
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you go to the website www.seat61.com and follow the link to their rail shop they offer next day delivery if ordered before a certain time of day. So if you were to order it now you would definitely recieve it by Wednesday at the lastest.
Iron_Duke
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Thanks, I booked the tickets for myself and for my friend directly off the website and hope they will arrive in time...as for my other friend....I will have to tell him about the next day delivery.

Thanks again!
Sheen14
Report 11 years ago
If you go to www.interrailnet.com you can buy the tickets online (only with a creditcard) and you'll receive the passes about five (work)days later. I don't know when you're planning to go... but if you're in a real hurry you can also order the passes by express. The shipping fee for express is 29,95 euros..Normally its only 4,95. And one other thing there's this really cool game on www.interrailnet.com called Rail Dance Express. If you play it you can win a free global pass!! That means free interrailing for 22 days. I wish you good luck and lots of fun on your trip through Europe!!
theArchitect
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think STA Travel do Interrail tickets - not sure if they can give you them straight away or they order them but might be worth contacting them if there's a branch near you.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (120)
41.67%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (90)
31.25%
I don't have an opinion (78)
27.08%

Watched Threads