ReputationRep:
    There are rumours going around
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...leaders-listen

ReputationRep:
    No.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    98% no.

The only way i could see one is if a party stood and won on the basis of holding one, but all very messy and unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    No. Nor should there be.

ReputationRep:
    There's no political will for it. All parties - and both sides of the argument - campaigned on the basis that there'd only be one referendum.

The public will for it, while noisy begin with, was only ever a minority and has substantially faded.

ReputationRep:
    Naw, we had our renegotiation, and were told that's it folks + free movement isn't up for negotiation (relates to EU citizenship)

ReputationRep:
    Of course not.

ReputationRep:
    ha ha ha ha ha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    i highly doubt it, as that would be rather against democracy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, and I don't think there should be. (Coming from someone who wanted to remain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! magical eh)

ReputationRep:
    There is probably a strong movement at grass root level to reverse the referendum, I can only think of one scenario that would make a reversal possible, a collective opposition by the non conservative government parties, and for them to win at the next GE. That is why Theresa May should trigger clause 50 now.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    doubt it...the silly voters don't deserve it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Would love to see one happening but unfortunately there won't be unless something really significant happens.

We are screwed man absolutely screwed!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.