ReputationRep:
    There are rumours going around
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...leaders-listen

ReputationRep:
    No.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    98% no.

The only way i could see one is if a party stood and won on the basis of holding one, but all very messy and unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    No. Nor should there be.

ReputationRep:
    There's no political will for it. All parties - and both sides of the argument - campaigned on the basis that there'd only be one referendum.

The public will for it, while noisy begin with, was only ever a minority and has substantially faded.

ReputationRep:
    Naw, we had our renegotiation, and were told that's it folks + free movement isn't up for negotiation (relates to EU citizenship)

ReputationRep:
    Of course not.

ReputationRep:
    ha ha ha ha ha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    i highly doubt it, as that would be rather against democracy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, and I don't think there should be. (Coming from someone who wanted to remain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! magical eh)

ReputationRep:
    There is probably a strong movement at grass root level to reverse the referendum, I can only think of one scenario that would make a reversal possible, a collective opposition by the non conservative government parties, and for them to win at the next GE. That is why Theresa May should trigger clause 50 now.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    doubt it...the silly voters don't deserve it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Would love to see one happening but unfortunately there won't be unless something really significant happens.

We are screwed man absolutely screwed!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.