Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just been swimming...at 6.30 in the morning and im not sure wehter its made me feel better or worse...i now its gonna make me feel better in the long run because it means that i am gonna be able to join the navy and swim the 50m in navy gear...not looking forward to it really but i have to do it!!! ...and yes i am a girl!!

ReputationRep:
    yeugh well done on putting yourself through that this early! when do you have to d your fitness tests for the navy?

i on the other hand am eating a banana split. at 9.15 am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    yeugh well done on putting yourself through that this early! when do you have to d your fitness tests for the navy?

i on the other hand am eating a banana split. at 9.15 am
    friend says "mmm banana split"

i know i now feel totally knackered.....its not fitness tests its just a course and you have bto swima dn run...adn i aint even joined yet!!!! god damn!!

ReputationRep:
    ah well it'll all be for a good cause, just think of that. and think how fit you'll become at the end of it!

ReputationRep:
    I refused to play rep water polo becuase training was so early in the morning every morning in the middle of winter. Insane.

However, if you went swimming here at 6:30 in the morning in Summer it would be lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    i just been swimming...at 6.30 in the morning and im not sure wehter its made me feel better or worse...i now its gonna make me feel better in the long run because it means that i am gonna be able to join the navy and swim the 50m in navy gear...not looking forward to it really but i have to do it!!! ...and yes i am a girl!!
    I get up at 7 every morning and run 2 - 3 miles depending on how Im feeling...it starts being fun after a while....honestly

ReputationRep:
    oooh early swimming, i was swimming at 7:30 yesterday - i kinda nearly fell asleep in the pool :eek: its abit too early for me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    get up at 7 every morning and run 2 - 3 miles depending on how Im feeling...it starts being fun after a while....honestly
    yeah great......you must be fit then...in every sense of the word...lol

ReputationRep:
    I get up at 6:30 and go running everyday, then straight to the pool afterwards- it is good- makes you feel awake- honest!!

ReputationRep:
    I do that most mornings before work.

Wakes you up

ReputationRep:
    Just watch you don't injure yourself, I did a load of training when I was applying to the Navy and it messed my knee up as a result and I failed my medical

ReputationRep:
    yeah great......you must be fit then...in every sense of the word...lol
    *blushes* (hang on why the lol??? :mad: )

ReputationRep:
    Just thing of my poor friend (well girl in my form @ sch) who swims for several hours every day at that time of the morning before going to school, and then for several days after school! But then again....she is going to the Olympics this year as part of the Women's 4x100m Freestyle Relay Team!

No seriously, in a few weeks you'll get use to it, your fitness will dramatically improve (think how toned you'll look in a bikini on the beach on your hols!) and your spirit will improve too. Eventually, you'll start each day feeling wide awake and ready for anything. Keep at it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoofbeat)
    Just thing of my poor friend (well girl in my form @ sch) who swims for several hours every day at that time of the morning before going to school, and then for several days after school! But then again....she is going to the Olympics this year as part of the Women's 4x100m Freestyle Relay Team!

No seriously, in a few weeks you'll get use to it, your fitness will dramatically improve (think how toned you'll look in a bikini on the beach on your hols!) and your spirit will improve too. Eventually, you'll start each day feeling wide awake and ready for anything. Keep at it!
    whos your friend?

and yeah i wish i could do that, instead of being a lazy sod.

ReputationRep:
    They have a 6.30 in the morning now?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    They have a 6.30 in the morning now?
    pah - been up and about for an hour at 6:30am every weekday morning

Why does everyone want to be in the army? (Ok that may be a slight exaggeration.)

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone want to be in the army? (Ok that may be a slight exaggeration.)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not! so yes a slight exaggeration...

(Original post by _Shines_)
    I'm not! so yes a slight exaggeration...
    Yes well just a few people is bad enough, and i can think of a few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Yes well just a few people is bad enough, and i can think of a few.
    tismelord, do you wanna go to the army? :rolleyes:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.