Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone that applied for the postgraduate loan got an answer yet?

ReputationRep:
    My application was 'approved' within 24 hours and I received my schedule of payments and confirmation in the post within a week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes mine was approved and I was sent a confirmation letter etc within 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my application few weeks ago but the status hasn't changed. In my to do list it states i should send evidence to support the application. It also says they will send a letter explaining what evidence they need but I haven't received anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souman)
    I submitted my application few weeks ago but the status hasn't changed. In my to do list it states i should send evidence to support the application. It also says they will send a letter explaining what evidence they need but I haven't received anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same here friend exactly the same..i am will call them tommorow to see whats happening... if you have any news please post in this chat..

ReputationRep:
    Same for me, it was approved the next day and I got the payment schedule a few days later. I didn't have to send any evidence other than the signed declaration thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scaryfeet)
    Same for me, it was approved the next day and I got the payment schedule a few days later. I didn't have to send any evidence other than the signed declaration thing.
    How do you get informed that it has been approved? And did yours get approved before you sent the declaration?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On the SFE website where I applied, it changed to approved when I logged in the next day. Yes it was approved before I sent the declaration, which was surprising, and I also got the payment schedule before I sent the declaration back. I don't know if my university provided some details which sped things up or not.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=souman;66557218]I submitted my application few weeks ago but the status hasn't changed. In my to do list it states i should send evidence to support the application. It also says they will send a letter explaining what evidence they need but I haven't received anything.

didnt you sent the passport?

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Same here! I found in my account a letter they sent me by post (but hasnt arrived yet) with the evidence they need, which is only the passport. But, isn't it too risky to send your original passport by post? And apart from that, when will we have it back? I am pretty sure that it is going to be dealyed, which means that we (EU students) will already be in the UK for our courses. It is insane!

Another important factor is that, how are we supposed to open up a bank account without our passport?

I will repeat myself but, as I mentioned, it is insane.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.