Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thought I might make a thread where we can appreciate our peaceful Muslim friends and neighbours. For example, my Muslim friend is very charitable and regularly volunteers for a charity. He is also a great person to play FIFA with.

ReputationRep:
    Why do we need to appreciate them? They should be peaceful anyway. They aren't making threads appreciating Christians...

ReputationRep:
    That's because of their person, not their religion.

There are always good and bad people in every aspect of life, so congratulate him for being a good person than a peaceful Muslim (which is condescending as f).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Such a stupid thread. We don't need to 'appreciate' them for being peaceful.

ReputationRep:
    We don't need to thank or appreciate the Muslims who aren't terrorists, pedophiles, rapists, or murderers. Not doing any of those things is just the norm, or its supposed to be anyway.*
    * *This is another case of "whataboutery."*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    We don't need to thank or appreciate the Muslims who aren't terrorists, pedophiles, rapists, or murderers. Not doing any of those things is just the norm, or its supposed to be anyway.*
    * *This is another case of "whataboutery."*
    Lol why do keep putting apostrophes on your posts? It's triggering me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cashcash871)
    Lol why do keep putting apostrophes on your posts? It's triggering me
    Asterisks. I don't put them in, TSR does. It's a bug which they're *apparently working on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cashcash871)
    Thought I might make a thread where we can appreciate our peaceful Muslim friends and neighbours. For example, my Muslim friend is very charitable and regularly volunteers for a charity. He is also a great person to play FIFA with.
    My neighbour is a peaceful muslim. He likes washing his car a lot and is friendly

My other muslim neighbours are peaceful aswell. They have never murdered, raped or bombed anybody (That i know). I am so thankful for this because its a real bonus for me !! So blessed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.