Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am 27 years old EU student, starting postgraduate International Business Law course (full time) in this September. The problem is that I have no right to get any support from government as I already have postgraduate degree (Lithuania).
    Who does know what kind of financial support is available for me? I do not have any disabilities and children. Now I have temporary work, but I will not be working at the moment of studying.
    Maybe someone knows any available grants in Leeds Beckett University for my situation or ant grants/charities ? Even minor?
    I will appreciate any help you can provide.
    Thank you
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.