The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any postgraduate students who have received their accommodation offer? I submitted my application on 30th April and haven't heard from them yet. Although the website does say that graduate students should receive a response by late July OR August. I guess I am just getting impatient.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I've had an unconditional offer since early 2015 (I took a gap year) and submitted my accommodation request in April. On the website it says that you should be told about where you'll be by mid-July, but I've yet to hear from them, or get my username/email. Has anybody else got their accommodation details yet, or are things just moving slower than they expected? Thanks!
Original post by dendaj
I've had an unconditional offer since early 2015 (I took a gap year) and submitted my accommodation request in April. On the website it says that you should be told about where you'll be by mid-July, but I've yet to hear from them, or get my username/email. Has anybody else got their accommodation details yet, or are things just moving slower than they expected? Thanks!

A friend of mine called em up on the 1st of aygust and they said they should let all of us unconditional peeps know by the middle of august.
I received my offer yesterday for chapter islington(woodland house) which i have accepted now.
Original post by BlueReptiles
A friend of mine called em up on the 1st of aygust and they said they should let all of us unconditional peeps know by the middle of august.
I received my offer yesterday for chapter islington(woodland house) which i have accepted now.

Does UCL require a deposit for accommodation?
Original post by BlueReptiles

Original post by aGingerOne
Does UCL require a deposit for accommodation?

Personally, ive had to provide a £500 deposit and i know people at unite st pancras have to do the same but idk about the other halls
Yeah a £500 deposit is required for all accommodation. They just subtract the amount from the third term accommodation invoice.
Original post by monk1324
Yeah a £500 deposit is required for all accommodation. They just subtract the amount from the third term accommodation invoice.

Any advice on how a poor person like myself with £0 to my name is supposed to pay a £500 deposit? As far as I'm aware, I don't have access to my student loan until the start of term?
Wheee finally got my accommodation allocation - Schafer house!
Reply 9
Just got an offer for single not en-suite in Max Rayne. Is it really that bad, with all the cockroaches and mice? Please give me an honest opinion, I really want to know what I'm getting myself into...
Ramsey!
Hi! I need someone to take over my contract for an Ensuite room at Unite's Station Court (Seven Sisters, Victoria line). It is 20 min from UCL. 181pounds/week, 40 week contract, all bills included. Deposit is already paid. Please PM me if interested :smile:
does anyone know if we find out our flat/room numbers before we arrive? want to plan with flatmates freshers events
Hi, I am also looking for accommodation for the following year. I'm a 2nd year male maths student looking for other maths-related degree students to share accommodation with. The cheaper the better, but all sensible options considered. Would prefer to live within cycling distance of UCL.
Hi I applied for accomodation in UCL and I still hasn't gotten any offers from any of the halls! I thought they were going to send out offers post results. What should I do?
Original post by nadabannana
Hi I applied for accomodation in UCL and I still hasn't gotten any offers from any of the halls! I thought they were going to send out offers post results. What should I do?

I'm in the same position! sent them an email but haven't even had a welcome email or anything
Reply 16
Original post by Ellie_k98
I'm in the same position! sent them an email but haven't even had a welcome email or anything

Also in the same position! Are you guys first year students and did you apply to halls of residence or student housing?
Original post by bluh2
Also in the same position! Are you guys first year students and did you apply to halls of residence or student housing?

Great, hopefully all will be fine then! Yeah first year and halls of residence, how about you? :smile:
When do we hear about accomodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the same boat... First year chemist, miss the deadline and looking for girls to rent together... Or anyone doesn't mind living in a twin room or triple room in a student flat? That would be cheaper, around 100 ppw for triple room and not far from campus... anyone interested please pm me.

Latest