The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brumtown0121
It's alright. it's mainly because i heard something like fresher's being the week before - there's no way i'm commuting from birmingham to london everyday lool

(this is all provided on the fact that freshers is the week before, and i actually get into UCL) :afraid:

I doubt that'll be the case, as then it'll be an issue for international students too? :hmmmm:
Your safest bet would be to contact UCL and just confirm the dates - hopefully it's within term!
(and you'll get into UCL for sure - stay positive! :smile: )
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
for the photo in the application should i just take a photo that meets the requirements myself or should i go and get an actual passport photo taken and scan it in?
Original post by mispelt
for the photo in the application should i just take a photo that meets the requirements myself or should i go and get an actual passport photo taken and scan it in?

My sister took a photo that just met the requirements so it should be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Formless
Lool they are finessing us fully

200 pound a week is peak still, rinsing my maintenance loan fully, on top of that i cant even cook lol
Original post by vausebi
I doubt that'll be the case, as then it'll be an issue for international students too? :hmmmm:
Your safest bet would be to contact UCL and just confirm the dates - hopefully it's within term!
(and you'll get into UCL for sure - stay positive! :smile: )

Thats true still, their lack of info is a bit worrying ngl lol

I think you're right, they'll probably drop more info if we hopefully get in on results day!

Ima just try my best tbh, but nothing's guaranteed lol, but im putting in the work still, forever busy like this mad bee:bee:
Original post by mispelt

I just gave em a fire selfie lol
Hi!
i'm looking to get to know people before the course begins!
anyone here with MSc offers for 2017-18??
I'm an international student from India, and I've been accepted to the MSc cancer course. anyone else on this course, or could recommend another forum to connect with other students for MSc cancer?
Original post by madnuts
Any postgraduate students who have received their accommodation offer? I submitted my application on 30th April and haven't heard from them yet. Although the website does say that graduate students should receive a response by late July OR August. I guess I am just getting impatient.

Hi same here, I am also waiting for the accommodation offer, I just hope the response is positive
Original post by deepshikha.patra
Hi same here, I am also waiting for the accommodation offer, I just hope the response is positive

Another international student here, waiting for the offer. What type of accomodation are you looking for?
Original post by tina_vm
Another international student here, waiting for the offer. What type of accomodation are you looking for?

preferably individual room in a shared flat. I am fine with sharing kitchen. Sharing bathroom is also fine as far as it is with limited flatmates and clean and safe. Distance is my priority. hoping for the best now. apart from the university housing I am also looking for private flats or houses that can be shared with other interested students. I am new to London so I am finding the whole process a little difficult. a helping hand is always motivating :smile:
Original post by deepshikha.patra
preferably individual room in a shared flat. I am fine with sharing kitchen. Sharing bathroom is also fine as far as it is with limited flatmates and clean and safe. Distance is my priority. hoping for the best now. apart from the university housing I am also looking for private flats or houses that can be shared with other interested students. I am new to London so I am finding the whole process a little difficult. a helping hand is always motivating :smile:

Don't worry, I'll help you :smile:
anyone going to study at Canary Wharf campus? which area is the best to travel bw London center and the campus?
I did this and they messaged me back and told me it wasn't appropriate so I sent them a passsport one. Make sure it suits the requirements. They basically want a passport photo.
Original post by brumtown0121
I just gave em a fire selfie lol
Any firm unconditional offer holders?
Apparently this month we should be hearing back about accomodation. Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 214
Original post by Meowcake
Any firm unconditional offer holders?
Apparently this month we should be hearing back about accomodation. Anyone heard anything yet?

I am and haven't heard anything, it did say on the site July/early August so I'd imagine it'll be late July at the earliest.
Original post by Bruhh
I am and haven't heard anything, it did say on the site July/early August so I'd imagine it'll be late July at the earliest.

Thanks!
Reply 216
Original post by Meowcake
Thanks!

I heard today, and got my first choice of Ramsay!
Original post by Bruhh
I heard today, and got my first choice of Ramsay!

I heard back today too. I've been offered a single en suite room self catered accomodation at Goldsmid House. I got what I wanted because my main priority was en suite and self catered. Are you happy?
Reply 218
Have any postgrads heard back yet?
Anyone else in Langton Close?

Latest

Trending

Trending