University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing Chemistry and got Schafer?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
My daughter might be interested as missed deadline for UCL halls. Waiting to hear about UCL halls but not hopeful. She is 1st year neuroscience.
Reply 42
Original post by itssunshine
Anyone in Ian Baker house?

I am!
Does anyone want to swap rooms? Message me if interested

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Jmc23
I am!

me too is there a group?
Anyone else in James Lighthill House?
Reply 46
I got an email from UCL. My application for accommodation "has been unsuccessful".
What should I do now? How can I find a cheap accommodation?
Original post by CS2016
I got an email from UCL. My application for accommodation "has been unsuccessful".

spareroom.co.uk
Original post by CS2016

Did you apply late or are you in second year? I'm really worried because I havent heard back from UCL for an accomodation :/ I'm a first year and applied way before the deadline and I'm really counting on that they DO insure first years get an accomodation in their halls...
Reply 49
Original post by nadabannana
Did you apply late or are you in second year? I'm really worried because I havent heard back from UCL for an accomodation :/ I'm a first year and applied way before the deadline and I'm really counting on that they DO insure first years get an accomodation in their halls...

I'm a first year student from Germany and applied after the deadline.
UCL was my insurance choice and I assumed that they have a special deadline after the results.

Under What happens next they state:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/accommodation/application/process

We make our offers as soon as is practicable (after the announcement of A level results in mid-August), so you will hear from us in late August or early September.

They might send you an email next week, but better call them and ask directly.
Reply 50
Hi, I have a single ensuite room at Lillian Penson Hall, catered, close to Hyde Park and next to Paddington Station, on £203 per week. Prefer College Hall or Garden Halls. Anybody would like to swap for cheaper accommodation? Pm me if interested.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 51
Has anyone stayed International Students' House (ISH)? How is it?
Anyone staying in Beaumont court: Unite students?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Any idea when does intercollegiate hall send offers for waiting list
Original post by Acbd1324
Any idea when does intercollegiate hall send offers for waiting list

I've applied on that too but haven't heard from them yet. It's been more than 24 hours since the deadline to apply, so I'm a bit worried that I haven't secured a place but we'll just have to wait and see.
Reply 55
Original post by tanyapotter
I've applied on that too but haven't heard from them yet. It's been more than 24 hours since the deadline to apply, so I'm a bit worried that I haven't secured a place but we'll just have to wait and see.

Let me know when you hear from them
Original post by nadabannana
Hi I applied for accomodation in UCL and I still hasn't gotten any offers from any of the halls! I thought they were going to send out offers post results. What should I do?

Hi Nadabannana,I am currently looking for someone to take over my room at Liberty Living for a 51-week contract (Sept 2016 - End of August 2017) It is on Sebastian St. It is studio room (includes attached toilet and kitchen facilities with fridge). The location is about 21 minutes away from UCL (Main Campus) using the train. It is about 14 minutes away if you cycle. There is bus stop right in front of the accommodation building and it takes you straight to the nearest train station (Barbican) which you can use to get to UCL campus.

If you are interested, you can contact me
Leena.
Original post by rachel-1
My daughter might be interested as missed deadline for UCL halls. Waiting to hear about UCL halls but not hopeful. She is 1st year neuroscience.

Hi Rachel,

I am a new master student (2016-entry) at the UCL Cancer Institute. I am looking for someone to take over my room at Liberty Living Sebastian St. (From Sept 2016 - End of August 2017; 51 weeks). It is a studio room (includes attached toilet and kitchen facilities with fridge). Liberty Living is about 21 minutes away from UCL via train. If you cycle, it takes 14 minutes to get to campus. There is also a bus stop in front of the accomodation and the bus does travel to the nearest DLR station (Barbican) which can be used to get to the main campus. If you are interested in the room, please PM me. I will provide further details there.

Leena.
Reply 58
I have a single ensuite room from John Dodgson house (10 minutes walk away from ucl campus). Does anyone want to swap for a single room or a room for under 200 pounds per week? Thanks :smile: pm me
Any UCL students at North Lodge?