Turn on thread page Beta

Would you rather be given £2000 or bring someone back to life for one day? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This can be a relative, celebrity or historical figure.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Personally i would choose the money, because i know that if i chose a relative and told them about the £2,000 they would moan at me and told me that I should of taken the money lol x

ReputationRep:
    take the money.

ReputationRep:
    Bring back Hitler and then put him in stocks so I can send out an advertisement where people can throw a wet sponge at him for £2 a sponge.

Might earn that £2000 in a jiffy with this plan.

ReputationRep:
    Money

ReputationRep:
    I'd bring back my cat and dog that died last year. I never got to say goodbye to them before they got put to sleep and I'd want to have a proper goodbye with them this time and remind them just how much they meant to me. I think it would help give me closure if I were with them at the end too.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I would certainly bring somebody back to life for one day, maybe a Mayan or someone who could help advance our technology in 24 hours

ReputationRep:
    You make so many threads.

I'd take the money on this one.

ReputationRep:
    What's with people on this website and choosing money?! Can you imagine what we'd achieve if we brought Albert Einstein back to life for a while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tianshan)
    This can be a relative, celebrity or historical figure.
    I'd like to bring Spartan King Leonidas back from the dead. He would be an awesome bodyguard!

I'd choose to bring him back for the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalAtom)
    Who is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalAtom)
    Yes. Ask him how he really died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mvine001)
    Who is this?
    The legendary Alan Turing. His great-niece came to visit our school because one of our Houses was named after this guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tianshan)
    The legendary Alan Turing. His great-niece came to visit our school because one of our Houses was named after this guy.
    Sorry. Not ringing any bells

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    What's with people on this website and choosing money?! Can you imagine what we'd achieve if we brought Albert Einstein back to life for a while?
    and learn what from him? what is he going to accomplish in one day, it'd probably take him months to get used to the advanced technology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    and learn what from him? what is he going to accomplish in one day, it'd probably take him months to get used to the advanced technology.
    Not necessarily.

ReputationRep:
    2k is such a pathetically small amount of money compared to RAISING THE DEAD.

If it was a serious sum (like 100k) then I'd take the money tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mvine001)
    Sorry. Not ringing any bells
    He's the father of computer science. Look him up! A remarkable man. Helped us win WWII.

I wonder what he would think of today's technologies.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.