What to buy for my boyfriend for our one year anniversary? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So our one year anniversary is soon and I'm wondering what to get him. I've already given him a shirt, photo album, wallet and other stuff for birthdays and Christmases and I want something out of the ordinary. I was thinking about adding photos to our photo album for him, getting him this desktop r2d2 Hoover he's dying for and maybe a photo of us with an engraved frame but I feel like that's a bit boring and I want something that'll really move him. Any ideas (links would also be really helpful)? Thank you
goam
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why don't you cook him a fancy 3 course dinner yourself or a trip somewhere?
Protoxylic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think something more sentimental over something with a high monetary value is better for occasions like this, dinners can be good, also something that can be treasured for years to come that symbolises your love for each other
34908seikj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
sex him up a bit, amirite?

Joking aside, cooking always works. What are his hobbies, get him something to do with them I guess.
shawtyb
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
not my boyfriend but my dad, i got him a dead taxidermy duckling for fathers day. sounds odd i know but its his sense of humour and taste.
he even named it
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
American Challenge. Will be a memory of a lifetime for the both of you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1373)
79.55%
Leave (353)
20.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed