Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how to begin answering this?
    Explain how to establish office Management procedures
    Within an office there are several functions and aspects which will need to be managed.
    Explain below what will need to be considered in terms of staff responsibility and organisation.

Communication, such as telephone systems

Staffing

Resources, such as equipment

I've been staring at it for about 5 hours. Help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarieBrogan)
    Any idea how to begin answering this?
    Explain how to establish office Management procedures
    Within an office there are several functions and aspects which will need to be managed.
    Explain below what will need to be considered in terms of staff responsibility and organisation.

Communication, such as telephone systems

Staffing

Resources, such as equipment

I've been staring at it for about 5 hours. Help!
    I'm unsure what you're asking but I'll try my best to help if you still need it... The parts I've emboldened - is this was the question is refering to or what you've written down?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.