Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Ive a computer science student now entering my final year.
    first 2 years I was at home and uni life was pretty dull!
    Now I wanna move into halls so which is really the best?
    I want a friendly/social atmosphere, loads of parties! ect...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how many threads there are explaining the opinions about the halls on campus. Pretty much sure there's about 20 though.

Take time to have a look through the threads and you'll find a lot of info in there

ReputationRep:
    FeRn!!

ReputationRep:
    Biased!

Then again, I have to say... having been in Fern, I was very impressed.

Bigger rooms = Room for more junk.

ReputationRep:
    What were you doing in fern i what i says.

*laughs*

ReputationRep:
    Yeh got some bad news there... after bien all in on the FERN team, i sorta put em 4th on my list... :p:yeh i will accept all punishments, but i didnt go straight to the DeHav team, first choice was Telford Court... altho im not sure i knew what i was doin, was a bit hung over an was like *****, ive still not posted that thing... oh well... sorry TEAM FERN, but at least i didnt jump on the DeHav band wagon :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrksmanMike)
    Yeh got some bad news there... after bien all in on the FERN team, i sorta put em 4th on my list... :p:yeh i will accept all punishments, but i didnt go straight to the DeHav team, first choice was Telford Court... altho im not sure i knew what i was doin, was a bit hung over an was like *****, ive still not posted that thing... oh well... sorry TEAM FERN, but at least i didnt jump on the DeHav band wagon :tsr2:
    Woop. Nice choice.

ReputationRep:
    Die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoktaUH)
    Die.
    Come off it! Telford aint even bad You never kno i might end up in FERN yet... :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, don't worry about it mate, Telford rocks.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers that makes me feel better! Got my confirmation this morning, Im in room 1, Flat 31! :tsr2:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.