Why do Hot girls have mostly Female friends? Watch

SlootPhilosopher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Even post uni, hot girls always have girls nights out and a clique of woman friends. Most of their pictures on FB are of them with other girls.

Whereas the girls with mostly guy friends who suck up to them, tend to be the average looking tomboy ones. They have much less female friends who are also average looking themselves.

Is this because goodlooking women are cliquey and only make friends with the prettiest girls? Or do girls not trust girls with mostly guy friends? Thats mean.
fg45344
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because Alphas

I'm Joking. I don't know OP, their minds' work in funny ways. I have no idea what they want to achieve.
idontknowmedoyou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Could be because they have more in common, for example these 'hot' girls may like more stereotypically girly things which is why they are friends with other pretty girls? Maybe the average looking girls don't have a lot in common as they are more tom boyish?
jblackmoustache
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SlootPhilosopher)
Even post uni, hot girls always have girls nights out and a clique of woman friends. Most of their pictures on FB are of them with other girls.

Whereas the girls with mostly guy friends who suck up to them, tend to be the average looking tomboy ones. They have much less female friends who are also average looking themselves.

Is this because goodlooking women are cliquey and only make friends with the prettiest girls? Or do girls not trust girls with mostly guy friends? Thats mean.
i've found that a lot of women, but mostly basic *****es (not looks, but a mentality) are surrounded by a circle of women as though they're scared to be alone for one minute or some ****. Women unlike men aren't forced to go their own way as women always have a support circle around them.

On a night out it's hard as a random guy. You need to break into the circle somehow. There's a lot of stigma regarding women taking off with 'randoms'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SlootPhilosopher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
Could be because they have more in common, for example these 'hot' girls may like more stereotypically girly things which is why they are friends with other pretty girls? Maybe the average looking girls don't have a lot in common as they are more tom boyish?
Why would they like more stereotypically girly things though?

The average girls with more guy friends do stuff like put on makeup though. They just swear, drink more, idk how to describe it. One of the guys.

Its like Mean girls..

(Original post by jblackmoustache)
i've found that a lot of women, but mostly basic *****es (not looks, but a mentality) are surrounded by a circle of women as though they're scared to be alone for one minute or some ****.

On a night out it's hard as a random guy. You need to break into the circle somehow. There's a lot of stigma regarding women taking off with 'randoms'.
How is it different if the circle is men or women. :confused:

Also, lol @ thinking hanging out with friends on a nights out is "scared to be alone." You dont hit the club up with ur mates?

There's stigma from women but guy friends try to cockblock. You sound awkward tbh no offence
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
bc brexit innit
Spoiler:
Show
I'm just taking the mic pls continue with ur daily scrolling on tsr thanku :beard:
username2379043
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Idk, perhaps the girls around them act as a guard against creeps. The girls that keep guys around them might just be seeking inner validation. I guess the top tier of girls get hit on like running water, so they don't need to work at all to keep them around, and instead use the girls around them as shields
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Probs all lesbians.

You wish :rolleyes:
wickedisgood
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SlootPhilosopher)

Because if a hot girl was hanging around with a group of guys they'd all probably just want to bang her which wouldn't be the ideal situation if you're wanting friends to hang out with

Also I can't be bothered to look for it, but there was apparently some study that says people befriend those who are on a similar level of attractiveness (something about trying to get the best you can without risking rejection) so it's probably why hot girls tend to cluster
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (293)
26.11%
Yes - they're famous (283)
25.22%
No I don't (546)
48.66%

Watched Threads