Cancel my accepted, unconditional offer Watch

c'est la vieee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,so I got an unconditional offer from a university and I have also accepted that offer which means that I am in and that I can start the course this winter. But I have changed my mind about it. It has only been a day since I got in - can I call the university and tell them to withdraw me from the course and bring me back to clearing so that I can apply to the course and university I really want through clearing? I hope it makes sense.I need a quick response as I am really nervous about thisThank you
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by c'est la vieee)
Hello,so I got an unconditional offer from a university and I have also accepted that offer which means that I am in and that I can start the course this winter. But I have changed my mind about it. It has only been a day since I got in - can I call the university and tell them to withdraw me from the course and bring me back to clearing so that I can apply to the course and university I really want through clearing? I hope it makes sense.I need a quick response as I am really nervous about thisThank you
Yes you should be able to tell them you wish to be put into clearing, but specifically use those words not reject or withdraw or anything like that to avoid confusion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
29.03%
No - I got the required grades (109)
58.6%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.37%

Watched Threads