The Student Room Group

Cancel my accepted, unconditional offer

Hello,so I got an unconditional offer from a university and I have also accepted that offer which means that I am in and that I can start the course this winter. But I have changed my mind about it. It has only been a day since I got in - can I call the university and tell them to withdraw me from the course and bring me back to clearing so that I can apply to the course and university I really want through clearing? I hope it makes sense.I need a quick response as I am really nervous about thisThank you
Original post by c'est la vieee
Hello,so I got an unconditional offer from a university and I have also accepted that offer which means that I am in and that I can start the course this winter. But I have changed my mind about it. It has only been a day since I got in - can I call the university and tell them to withdraw me from the course and bring me back to clearing so that I can apply to the course and university I really want through clearing? I hope it makes sense.I need a quick response as I am really nervous about thisThank you

Yes you should be able to tell them you wish to be put into clearing, but specifically use those words not reject or withdraw or anything like that to avoid confusion :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending