Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone starting this module soon? I'm new to the OU and am starting to freak out a bit

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm starting this in October. I left school 30 years ago so I'm very very nervous. Where about are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in October too (as soon as finance pull their finger out!) and I'm also new to the OU, getting a bit nervous now

ReputationRep:
    Also starting in October. Just awaiting approval! Can't wait to get started

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennykk)
    Hi I'm starting this in October. I left school 30 years ago so I'm very very nervous. Where about are you?
    I'm starting this too and I left school well over 30 years ago. Nervous but excited.

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice to speak to you, it's going to be a big change for both of us but hopefully a good one.
    Where about are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennykk)
    Ah nice to speak to you, it's going to be a big change for both of us but hopefully a good one.
    Where about are you?
    I'm in Birmingham, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Ainsdale in Merseyside. We'll have to keep in touch through email maybe?

ReputationRep:
    im currently signed up to the s111 for this year under natural sciences but i am thinking of changing to this. do any of you know the date it starts? im worried Student Services are taking a while to get back to me to see which course will suit me better in the long run. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonimiles)
    im currently signed up to the s111 for this year under natural sciences but i am thinking of changing to this. do any of you know the date it starts? im worried Student Services are taking a while to get back to me to see which course will suit me better in the long run. x
    Hi I think the actual start date is the 8th October but I'm not sure if there's a cut off date for signing up.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.
    I'm looking to change courses. Just waiting for a call from them now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.