The Student Room Group

EPQ help

Hi Guys,
I was thinking of doing my epq on 'Should the NHS treat lifestyle related diseases e.g obesity?

I was wondering if you could give me any feedback on if my question is good or any suggestions on other questions. I want to do my epq in something NHS or health related.
Or suggest any reading materials for my original question?

Thanks in advance
Original post by TheChosenOne1
Hi Guys,
I was thinking of doing my epq on 'Should the NHS treat lifestyle related diseases e.g obesity?

I was wondering if you could give me any feedback on if my question is good or any suggestions on other questions. I want to do my epq in something NHS or health related.
Or suggest any reading materials for my original question?

Thanks in advance

It depends whether you want your EPQ to sound dramatic. I say if you're going to go with lifestyle related diseases, then maybe pick and stick to one thing (I don't know how many words or if a topic like obesity is deep enough?). Have something like "A Modern Health Crisis: An Investigation to the Resistance to Treat Obesity in the NHS". See how that's dramatic? But it gets straight to the point of what you'll be writing about and so forth.

I'm all up for a dramatic title. It sounds more engaging if it's juicy! Some love it cute an short. But I find short titles a bit ambiguous some times.

If it's not my title, go with something big and dramatic! Make it sound interesting!

Quick Reply

Latest