Consumer and Economic Psychology **happy to do your survey in return**

Watch
solafid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello everyone.

If you complete my study, I would be happy to complete yours too. Just comment on this post once you've completed it with a link to your one.
My name is Konrad and I am currently taking part in an internship at the department of Consumer Psychology at the University of Mannheim. My chief concern while I have been here has been to aid the department in thedevelopment and running of a study on how people perceive FairTrade. If youcould click the below link to the survey and take part in it, it would be greatly appreciated. The study will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
https://www.soscisurvey.de/fairtrade-study-UK/
Thank you for your time!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads