Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I seem to do so well in exam but when it comes to coursework I feel like I have a mess of uncertainty to work on I don't know what to write and forget what I am doing half the time so I end up getting E's and D's in coursework and C's in my exams...

The other thing I hate is when I feel I meet a criteria and the teacher says I have not it just makes me think WTF I already wrote that stuff....

I find this really annoying as I feel that on results day coursework will have just destroyed my chances.

ReputationRep:
    Really?! I feel like I'm the complete opposite... I always much higher grades in coursework because it lets me take my time when I'm doing it, unlike in exam condition! Also, I tend to make silly mistakes in exams a lot of the times when I rush, but with coursework, I can afford to check it through over thoroughly.

ReputationRep:
    Im the opposite, maybe because our teachers helped us with coursework
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Prefer coursework as its predictable and you get the opportunity to put the effort in over an extended period rather than the more variable exam, which has a bigger luck element involved.

ReputationRep:
    opposite mate. All it takes is one nasty cold, and you've (probably) ****ed the exam.

(Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    I seem to do so well in exam but when it comes to coursework I feel like I have a mess of uncertainty to work on I don't know what to write and forget what I am doing half the time so I end up getting E's and D's in coursework and C's in my exams...

The other thing I hate is when I feel I meet a criteria and the teacher says I have not it just makes me think WTF I already wrote that stuff....

I find this really annoying as I feel that on results day coursework will have just destroyed my chances.
    I hate it too. I find it much harder to do well in coursework than exams. I guess I work better under pressure.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.