Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How long will the degree go on for ?
    If passed is this a full graduate degree ?
    Is there an achievement every year ? (HNC, HND) so there is still hope even if I fail on my second year or cant handle the stress so I attempt to walk away with the lower qualifications.
    If I was to walk away after completing one year, is there still money to pay for the full degree ?
    Also if I applied as soon as possible, when would be the quickest possible date to start the degree ? (a rough answer would be great not exact dates)

sorry I know there may be some stupid questions there but I need to fully understand the circumstance as I would be giving up running a store in retail.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by McGowan123)
    How long will the degree go on for ?
    If passed is this a full graduate degree ?
    Is there an achievement every year ? (HNC, HND) so there is still hope even if I fail on my second year or cant handle the stress so I attempt to walk away with the lower qualifications.
    If I was to walk away after completing one year, is there still money to pay for the full degree ?
    Also if I applied as soon as possible, when would be the quickest possible date to start the degree ? (a rough answer would be great not exact dates)

sorry I know there may be some stupid questions there but I need to fully understand the circumstance as I would be giving up running a store in retail.
    Our Electronic Engineering course lasts for 3 years, and is for a BEng.

If you choose to leave university after completing your first year, you will receive a Certificate of Higher Education.

The course starts on the 19th September.

For information regarding Student Finance, if you could pop us an email to [email protected] we should be able to get back to you about this.

-AW

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.