Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how can I complete a crest award outside of school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    hey all,
    I currently have a bronze crest award which I achieved during my time in year ten, I am currently working towards my silver crest award (which will be completed by the end of my time in year eleven.)
    however, I also want to complete my gold crest award. but, I doubt that the college I will be going to for sixth form will offer that opportunity. is there any way that I can complete a gold crest award outside of school, perhaps with another organisation?
    all responses will be greatly valued, thank-you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    hey all,
    I currently have a bronze crest award which I achieved during my time in year ten, I am currently working towards my silver crest award (which will be completed by the end of my time in year eleven.)
    however, I also want to complete my gold crest award. but, I doubt that the college I will be going to for sixth form will offer that opportunity. is there any way that I can complete a gold crest award outside of school, perhaps with another organisation?
    all responses will be greatly valued, thank-you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm aware that some places do it for the skill sections DofE, but obviously that is a lot more work to take on. You would need to contact local organisations to see if they offer it. Another college may let you attend their group if it is held after school. You could also contact your college and let them know that you are really keen to do the award to see if they would run it.*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.