Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    reply with bye :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes as humans we get urges, maybe he just wanted to see what you'd say.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was a dare/hes drunk :holmes: or he actually curious
    http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uplo...5.26.38-PM.png
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Sorry this has happened I say block them and don't dignify them with a reply. :sly:

Moved this to Relationships for you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    He's playing with you. He might think he wants to be back with you but I reckon that feeling is just temporary, like lust.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Maybe it was a dare/hes drunk :holmes: or he actually curious
    http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uplo...5.26.38-PM.png
    Were both 16 so I wouldn't consider it a relationship :rofl: I'm just upset he called my friend a *****.

ReputationRep:
    Tell Him Dont Ever Msg me Againnn

ReputationRep:
    If he literally only just said "hi" then there could be a million and one reasons why he sent it.

If you don't like him then just ignore it, block his number and/or tell him to leave you alone.

If you're neutral towards him then just have a conversation, you'll be adults soon so it's good to start acting like adults. I think it's kind of sad that some people have a massive underlying hate for their exes... I'm not saying you (or anyone) should be best friends but what's the harm in being neutral and fair with each other if you happen to bump into each other? Of course if he starts acting like a ballbag or gets creepy during the conversation then block the number like you would have done anyway.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Were both 16 so I wouldn't consider it a relationship :rofl: I'm just upset he called my friend a *****.
    Just don't reply and ignore him, simples.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.