Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And where do I get them? Is there a website? What website is it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Tickets for University of Brighton Students' Union Freshers are available from Friday 19th August at 12pm from the official BSU website: Brightonsu.com/freshtival

For all info on Freshers' please visit the official page at Facebook.com/brightonsufreshers2016

ReputationRep:
    not sure about official tickets but brighton rox sell freshers wristbands that are like their tickets for freshers events all week at brighton clubs and then give you discount entry on all their student nights in future. my cousin said they're way better than official freshers events so i'm gonna get one of them instead. not sure when they go on sale though?

ReputationRep:
    yeah rox wristbands are already available, i'm getting my wristband when i get paid. think i actually just replied to a post you're on about the rox events george??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaomiD33)
    yeah rox wristbands are already available, i'm getting my wristband when i get paid. think i actually just replied to a post you're on about the rox events george??
    oh great i'll buy it now! thanks naomi

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where to find the wristbands for sale?? i can't find a website and can't see anything on the freshtival page...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmieJones16)
    anyone know where to find the wristbands for sale?? i can't find a website and can't see anything on the freshtival page...?
    i bought mine directly from their facebook page! just search for 'brighton rox' on fb and their page should come up, then scroll down and you can get them off there

ReputationRep:
    As we are all talking about freshers, I was wondering when everyone was thinking of going down there?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.