Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey, i need your advise.I'm a 16 year old female, and i like to chat to people over email around the world..sort of like sexting but over email and no pics. Do you think this is bad?

I also masturbate 5 or more times a day while i speak with these people is this bad? Do i need to stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, i need your advise
    Should have used "advice" here, not "advise". That's my advice.
    I'm a 16 year old female, and i like to chat to people over email around the world..sort of like sexting but over email and no pics. Do you think this is bad?

I also masturbate 5 or more times a day while i speak with these people is this bad? Do i need to stop
    In the grand scheme of things, sexting with words and not pictures is not as bad as sexting with pictures. You will be asked for pictures eventually though, so be careful.

Flicking the bean five times per day is a bit much, regardless of those people who will claim loads of generic stuff such 'It is just your high sex drive babezz xxx'. Fancy getting a more productive hobby to replace some of your 'sticky-fingers' time?

Knitting and stuff, you know.

(Original post by Davalla)
    Should have used "advice" here, not "advise". That's my advice.

In the grand scheme of things, sexting with words and not pictures is not as bad as sexting with pictures. You will be asked for pictures eventually though, so be careful.

Flicking the bean five times per day is a bit much, regardless of those people who will claim loads of generic stuff such 'It is just your high sex drive babezz xxx'. Fancy getting a more productive hobby to replace some of your 'sticky-fingers' time?

Knitting and stuff, you know.
    Thanks for the advise
    but i cant stop i just cant
    are there negative effects to doing in more than 5 times cause today ive done it 8 times and im sure ill do it more sorry for the tmi
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    are there negative effects to doing in more than 5 times cause today ive done it 8 times
    Only if it gets in the way of stuff like work.

You will obviously be asked for pics at some point. Anyone in the UK possessing sexual pictures of someone under 18 is committing an offence except in some very limited circumstances. However old you are, unless you'd be prepared to post them somewhere public like here, think very very carefully about sending anything that could identify you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:66563668")
    66563668[/url]]Hey, i need your advise.I'm a 16 year old female, and i like to chat to people over email around the world..sort of like sexting but over email and no pics. Do you think this is bad?

You're a despicable male troll. No girl could feel this way.

(Original post by Zarek)
    You're a despicable male troll. No girl could feel this way.
    Please dont insult my character i am a female i can assure you that. i was just looking for some help with this matter but to be referred to as "despicable" and a "troll" and a "male" gravely upsets me, don be an anti feminist.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.