Turn on thread page Beta

in the name of love....too far? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    think I may have gone too far today...all in the name of love for my bf...its his birthday today..so...

I wore one of my corsets to 6th form today. This is a proper corset complete with metal bits, tights laces, etc. Bf loved it (understatement!), but I felt almost guilty after a while, like I had over stepped the mark.

how far would you go or what would you do for your bf?

why did I feel guilty? would you have done it?

why did you feel guilty?

could you not have seen him outside of college and dress for him then?

ReputationRep:
    I can't understand why you felt guilty - do you come from a strict religious family?

I think it was nice of you to dress for your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you have anything to be guilty of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by you are crime)
    I can't understand why you felt guilty - do you come from a strict religious family?

I think it was nice of you to dress for your boyfriend.
    No - i dont come from a religious family or anything.....I dunno...I think I felt guilty because I was wearing it somewhere I shouldn't have been...maybe....but thats what by bf really liked...so its why I did it..shruggs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicejb)
    No - i dont come from a religious family or anything.....I dunno...I think I felt guilty because I was wearing it somewhere I shouldn't have been...maybe....but thats what by bf really liked...so its why I did it..shruggs
    I see people wearing proper corsets all the time - they look good with jeans. I don't think you have anything to feel bad about.

ReputationRep:
    i better expand on this a little....I was wearing it under my 6th form uniform...not on the top as a fashionable top..

no one else noticed but he knew because he could feel it under my clothes...he has asked me to do this a couple of times but I have said no... its not appropriate...but I just got up today and thought...hey...why not..

ReputationRep:
    Oh - if it was underneath your uniform you have even less to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    So you feel guilty because it was slightly taboo and naughty? Not part of your uniform code?

Ah well, don't worry about it! At least your boyfriend liked it

yea if no one else knew then theres no need to be concerned

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the problem at all, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    So you feel guilty because it was slightly taboo and naughty? Not part of your uniform code?

Ah well, don't worry about it! At least your boyfriend liked it
    not part of our uniform code!...understatement..lol...we have strict uniform in 6th form....shirt, tie, blazer, skirt, etc...and its strictly done as well...ie. tie done up, knee length skirt....lol....so no not really uniform code, especially as I wore it with stockings and suspenders as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    yea if no one else knew then theres no need to be concerned
    err...no...no one else would have seen it...I hope..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicejb)
    not part of our uniform code!...understatement..lol...we have strict uniform in 6th form....shirt, tie, blazer, skirt, etc...and its strictly done as well...ie. tie done up, knee length skirt....lol....so no not really uniform code, especially as I wore it with stockings and suspenders as well...
    Do they inspect your underwear? I hardly think so. And unless you had sex with your boyfriend in school in front of everyone, wearing your corset, I doubt anyone else noticed or cared. They couldn't see that or the stockings, so what you did was just a bit risqué, hardly wrong!

ReputationRep:
    sweetheart you should be feeling sexy not ashamed or guilty. dont worry yourself. its hott!..and im a girl.

ReputationRep:
    you wear uniform at sixth form??? you shoud be ashamed of ur college, lol oj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bone-machine)
    sweetheart you should be feeling sexy not ashamed or guilty. dont worry yourself. its hott!..and im a girl.
    lol....probably why I felt guilty...as I did feel very sexy...

it was hot literally as well...that corset is a tight laced one ( i have several and am used to tight lacing) and its black...we have a white shirt, so I had to wear a satin camilsole as well so stop the black showing through...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rufnek2k6)
    you wear uniform at sixth form??? you shoud be ashamed of ur college, lol oj
    yep....full unform...

blue blazer, white shirt, tie, grey pleated skirt, dark stockings.....all worn smartly...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't think you have anything to feel ashamed about.

ReputationRep:
    That's not too far, that's hot.

I didn't talk to a girl for a year for my girlfriend. Ner :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.