Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys !

So i'm decided to take IGCSE Core Maths because i'm not very good in maths and i've got a very short time to learn it.
    But Maths is required by most of the universities and employers so i really need to get a C.
    Please give me some Tips/Advice/ Online resources for CIE core maths !
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Use online revision material as much as you can. Keep practising and stay as calm as you can so you can think clearly while you're working things out. Don't worry, I wasn't good at maths either. I got my C though. Twice actually It was online revision games and stuff that got me through. Also, try loads of past papers. You'll find past papers and mark schemes here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Use online revision material as much as you can. Keep practising and stay as calm as you can so you can think clearly while you're working things out. Don't worry, I wasn't good at maths either. I got my C though. Twice actually It was online revision games and stuff that got me through. Also, try loads of past papers. You'll find past papers and mark schemes here.
    Hey,

Thank you ! I'm actually panicking cause i've got only 2 MONTHS for my exams
    If you know any good Online resources / Youtubers for CIE maths let me know please ! (Cause i'm planing to teach myself maths and get help from my sisters)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.