ReputationRep:
    Look at this

White, Mixed, Asian, Black, Arab+Other

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ic_composition

So Bournemouth is 91.9% white, 8.1% non-white, and 2.3% mixed
    Lambeth 57.1% white, 42.9% non-white, 7.6% mixed
    Lewisham 53.6%white, 46.4% non-white, 7.4% mixed
    Leicester 50.6% white, 49.4% non-white, 3.5% mixed
    Bristol 84% white, 16% non-white, 3.6% mixed.

There is an obvious trend here, a much higher ratio of mixed race to non-white people, in places with less non-white people-going to prove that mass immigration and multiculturalism is the enemy of integration and race mixing, and encourages race divisions. Could it be that people who believe in controlled immigration are not all doing it for the evil reasons cultural marxists think?

Don't you find the Bristolian and Bournemouthian portraits much more encouraging, where a greater proportion of ethnic incomers are having children with white people, and creating mixed identity Brits, and these numbers foster bonds and integration and Britishness that has variation? Isn't this a much more optimistic scenario for future developments than the other, ghettoisation? We could make a success at it if politicians were sane. If policy was dictated not by moral narcissism and feeling good, but by the best consequences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    There is an obvious trend here
    Five words. Correlation does not mean causation.

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify, are you saying they can only integrate via interbreeding?

I agree migration should be more equally dispersed.

ReputationRep:
    Look at this

There is an obvious trend here, a much higher ratio of mixed race to non-white people, in places with less non-white people-going to prove that mass immigration and multiculturalism is the enemy of integration and race mixing, and encourages race divisions. Could it be that people who believe in controlled immigration are not all doing tit for the evil reasons cultural marxists think?

Don't you find the Bristolian and Bournemouthian portraits much more encouraging, where a greater proportion of ethnic incomers are having children with white people, and creating mixed identity Brits, and these numbers foster bonds and integration and Britishness that has variation? Isn't this a much more optimistic scenario for future developments than the other, ghettoisation? We could make a success at it if politicians were sane. If policy was dictated not by moral narcissism and feeling good, but by the best consequences.
    Absolutely, the higher the immigration rates the less cohesion. At one time everyone had something in common, everyone (pretty much) could speak fluent English and had similar values, this changed in the 1980s when we saw the mixed race community causing problems, also the higher the rate of Immigration the more crimes which are committed. I do not want to look for the graph, it takes ages to find but it says blacks and mixed are more likely to commit 3rd place is asians- who out of convicts are all over representative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)

Let the south east take them the Midlands is not an English county any more. It is split into 4 pieces

Little Pakistan
    Little Poland
    Little Romania
    Little Somalia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wayne Kerr)
    Let the south east take them the Midlands is not an English county any more. It is split into 4 pieces

Little Pakistan
    Little Poland
    Little Romania
    Little Somalia
    :rofl:

Little indies in Chatham, Kent, South East

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    Five words. Correlation does not mean causation.
    Well, it does if there is no confounding variable and it goes beyond random variation, as it clearly does here. There are only two variables, proportion of non white people, proportion of mixed race people. Is this really so offensive to you? Even the most moderate objective argument is offensive to a propagandist and zealot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)

I'm saying it's much more honest portrayal of genuine integration or successful haronious society, than people saying they love the diversity of where they live or people praising mutliculturalism. Obviously I expect the mass immigration zealots to do everything to not even consider it as an interesting trend. I think this is because their real interest lies not in our long term interests, or a cohesive success story with the right levels and rate of immigration, but in taking stances because of competitive, vain, moral narcissism. It's not actual about the world, they do not care about our country so much as they espouse, you can tell this by the way continual propaganda is pumped out and they exist to condemn others and assert their moral superiority. Hence the tragic, woeful lack of objectvity in so many debates. We have spiteful, propagandized, moral narcissistic populace. God I've just quite depressed myself.

https://hanskundnani.com/2010/12/17/moral-narcissism/

ReputationRep:
    Look at this

There is an obvious trend here, a much higher ratio of mixed race to non-white people, in places with less non-white people-going to prove that mass immigration and multiculturalism is the enemy of integration and race mixing, and encourages race divisions. Could it be that people who believe in controlled immigration are not all doing tit for the evil reasons cultural marxists think?

It's a very interesting observation, I commend you.
    However, as said before, correlation does not mean causation. Have you looked for other variables? Such as the different demographics? The different percentages of the different ethnicities composing the non-White demographic? Also, an interesting observation is that the mixed-race population does not depend on the current statistics, but those in the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    It's a very interesting observation, I commend you.
    However, as said before, correlation does not mean causation. Have you looked for other variables? Such as the different demographics? The different percentages of the different ethnicities composing the non-White demographic? Also, an interesting observation is that the mixed-race population does not depend on the current statistics, but those in the past.
    Yes, that is a good point, especially the last bit. I guess I still think that if I was making policy based on consequence not moralizing, It would seem rather intuitive to take the pace of immigration more steadily.....
    As for the breakdown, well Leicester is way more South Asian, whereas the London boroughs black, and they have high non-white levels, and comparatively lower mixed race levels, so that in itself seems to suggest that numbers play the more important role than groups. I think Bournemouth and Bristol, by the country, Bristol certainly are slightly higher black than Asian, in terms of averages. But that is a pure guess. The figures for the whole country should be on Wiki.

ReputationRep:
    When it comes to immigration.. you cannot have mass and rapid immigration into pockets of areas and expect assimilation or social cohesion. The immigrants stick together (Because its human nature) and then you get no assimilation, no understanding of the host countries values or what they expect.

Immigration needs to be done slowly to be a success, particuarly if you are trying to integrate people from extremely alien cultures together

ReputationRep:
    Yes, that is a good point, especially the last bit. I guess I still think that if I was making policy based on consequence not moralizing, It would seem rather intuitive to take the pace of immigration more steadily.....
    As for the breakdown, well Leicester is way more South Asian, whereas the London boroughs black, and they have high non-white levels, and comparatively lower mixed race levels, so that in itself seems to suggest that numbers play the more important role than groups. I think Bournemouth and Bristol, by the country, Bristol certainly are slightly higher black than Asian, in terms of averages. But that is a pure guess. The figures for the whole country should be on Wiki.
    Well, I think after Brexit and the terror attacks and all, it's obvious to any government hoping to a last a day in office that the pace of immigration needs reduction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    When it comes to immigration.. you cannot have mass and rapid immigration into pockets of areas and expect assimilation or social cohesion. The immigrants stick together (Because its human nature) and then you get no assimilation, no understanding of the host countries values or what they expect.

Immigration needs to be done slowly to be a success, particuarly if you are trying to integrate people from extremely alien cultures together
    It really bothers me why previous governments in ALL of Europe did not understand that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)

It could be a conspiracy, most things are not done in the British people's interests, it is documented that Labour deliberately wanted to change the face of Britain and also build up a consistent voter base, under the 'Evil conservatives hate diversity and people down the labour market'(even thought hey themselves undercut their wages and pay them ****) narrative, which has sadly been successful, so much so the Tories adopted it. The irony is a lot of existing ethnic minorities on the bottom end of the financial ladder would be better voting UKIP, even, and many did vote Leave, which was obviously not covered much by biased media.

ReputationRep:
    It could be a conspiracy, most things are not done in the British people's interests, it is documented that Labour deliberately wanted to change the face of Britain and also build up a consistent voter base, under the 'Evil conservatives hate diversity and people down the labour market'(even thought hey themselves undercut their wages and pay them ****) narrative, which has sadly been successful, so much so the Tories adopted it. The irony is a lot of existing ethnic minorities on the bottom end of the financial ladder would be better voting UKIP, even, and many did vote Leave, which was obviously not covered much by biased media.
    It's not just labour, it's the whole of Europe.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I know really, I just let my hatred of them slip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckfeister)
    :rofl:

Little indies in Chatham, Kent, South East
    Shouldn't that be little Kosovo?

Medway representing

ReputationRep:
    Of course.. big government gives them new life with our cash and supports them for life... they vote for big government. Rinse repeat.

ReputationRep:
    Look at this

There is an obvious trend here, a much higher ratio of mixed race to non-white people, in places with less non-white people-going to prove that mass immigration and multiculturalism is the enemy of integration and race mixing, and encourages race divisions. Could it be that people who believe in controlled immigration are not all doing it for the evil reasons cultural marxists think?

You are assuming all immigrants are the same when they are obviously not. You are also assuming all white Britsih people are the same as well.

What you need to do is to compare like with like. For example, most immigrants in Leicester are Asian and Muslim and some don't speak English and they tend not to intermarry with non Muslims so its not surprising that the measure you are using to gauge "intergration" is low.

In Bristol, most of the immigrants and from the West indies who are mainly Christian, speak English and the older generation often regards Britian as the Mother Country and have fewer barriers to marrying white English people.

London is a mix of Asian and black immigrants plus almost every other type of immigrants. Some of these immigrants are only here temporarily e.g. students, workers on short term contracts and those already have families so they would be less likely to intermarry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.