Turn on thread page Beta

Pokemon yellow, red or blue? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to download Pokemon on the Eshop and was just wondering which one to get. I've played all Pokemon games and have no real preference!

ReputationRep:
    34908seikj should know.

ReputationRep:
    Go.

ReputationRep:
    Red

ReputationRep:
    Go mystic. While I'm Valour it was not my choice.

as long as you're not team instinct you're fine what you choose really: nobody chooses instinct

ReputationRep:
    BLUE

ReputationRep:
    Blue.

ReputationRep:
    Red/Blue are pretty much the same. Yellow is in colour, Pikachu follows you around and is sort of based on the original anime (Jessie, James & Meowth are in it).

ReputationRep:
    Emerald
    Gen 1 really is pretty bad it's so broken and boring in comparison to the later games.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If I were you, it would be red. Some of my favorite pokemons can be catched on this edition only.*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    Hi, I'm going to download Pokemon on the Eshop and was just wondering which one to get. I've played all Pokemon games and have no real preference!
    Oh, once more: If you are intending to get all three starter pokemons of the first generation, the yellow edition is the best: by acquiring three different requirements/conditions in this game, you can get them all without starting the game new.*

ReputationRep:
    Yellow will always be better than Red/Blue
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Team Instinct

ReputationRep:
    Yellow!I had Pokemon Green at one point, but not sure it was released in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Yellow!I had Pokemon Green at one point, but not sure it was released in the UK?
    I have never saw a Pokemon Green here, I feel like your green is our blue I don't think there is any differences between the two apart from the name, just a assumption though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WWEaboo)
    Emerald
    Gen 1 really is pretty bad it's so broken and boring in comparison to the later games.
    Playing before the physical/special attack distinction is just unbearable for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FarmerTeddie)
    I have never saw a Pokemon Green here, I feel like your green is our blue I don't think there is any differences between the two apart from the name, just a assumption though.
    I got it whilst I was abroad. Must've been a cheap knock-off though cause I'd lose my save every couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    blue or yellow.
    red is full of the *****y pokémon and yellow feels like the anime so yellow is quite good :P
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by frankielogue)
    blue or yellow.
    red is full of the *****y pokémon and yellow feels like the anime so yellow is quite good :P
    Depends on whether you like the anime series and the fact that pikachu accompanied you every single step without the chance to evolve this pokemon. First it was nice to play the series on yellow edition, but in retrospective I would prefer red today (but just because one of my favorite pokemon growlithe exists on this edition only).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Depends on whether you like the anime series and the fact that pikachu accompanied you every single step without the chance to evolve this pokemon. First it was nice to play the series on yellow edition, but in retrospective I would prefer red today (but just because one of my favorite pokemon grolithe exists on this edition only).
    true.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.