The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ThornsnRoses
my friend is 15 and has slept with 7....well she was 15...now i wonder how many it is!

Maybe she was lying ...
kieshaxxx
Maybe she was lying ...

nah shes a slapper...shes not a friend friend of mine though.
kieshaxxx
Maybe she was lying ...

are you a bit jealous? :wink:

j/k

That sounds like a lot though. I'm just surprised a girl could reach that number of partners at her age. She must accept every offer she gets or goes up to guys and says "want to come back to my place for some fun?". I have a (female) friend who used to do that... :eek:
Reply 23
A few years ago I had a really close male friend who I adored and fancied like mad. We used to flirt a lot, and I'm sure we'd have got together if it wasn't for one thing: he told me he'd slept with more than 60 women. I convinced myself that he would just be using me, and that he'd never be comfortable in a relationship.

Now I think I was just shocked, and worried he'd compare me to other women. He's now been in a relationship for three years and has a baby, so it goes to show you can't always judge someone by their past.
Reply 24
i have a friend who is just 19 and must have had at least 10 partners, several of those have just been one night stands, but she always gives the impression of having more than that. but people are suprised that she lost her virginity when she was 16 and was in a really serious relationship for 18 months (it ended about 6 months ago)... but then it only took her a week to sleep with her current bf.

lou xxx
lou p
i have a friend who is just 19 and must have had at least 10 partners, several of those have just been one night stands, but she always gives the impression of having more than that. but people are suprised that she lost her virginity when she was 16 and was in a really serious relationship for 18 months (it ended about 6 months ago)... but then it only took her a week to sleep with her current bf.

lou xxx

she doesn't sound like a cheap slapper though...
A bit easy though, I'd say
Reply 26
I've often heard that seven is an ideal number for someone.

Personally, I wouldn't care how many people a girl's slept with. If she's more experienced, then I might as well take the oppurtunity to learn something.
Again, I'm guessing it's quality not quantity, if someone's had fifty one night stands, probably when they were drunk, I don't think they'll compare too well against someone who may have just slept with three people, but in a long term relationship.

As for those who say they've slept with a lot of people, they might be lying, but I know of guys who've had thirty before they turn 16.
Reply 27
SamTheMan
she doesn't sound like a cheap slapper though...
A bit easy though, I'd say

thing is she comes across as it- it's like she wants people to think she canb have any guy and does. most people think she has had a lot more than that, she's quite screwed up though and has serious self-confidence issues.

lou xxx
Reply 28
ThornsnRoses
my friend is 15 and has slept with 7....well she was 15...now i wonder how many it is!

Hmmmm.....

ThornsnRoses
nah shes a slapper...shes not a friend friend of mine though.
Reply 29
lou p
thing is she comes across as it- it's like she wants people to think she canb have any guy and does. most people think she has had a lot more than that, she's quite screwed up though and has serious self-confidence issues.

lou xxx

Is she good-looking?
Reply 30
lou p

lou xxx

If she has to sleep with lots of strangers to feel good about herself, it sounds like a self-confidence issue to me. She could just be having fun though. Have you ever talked to her about why she does it?
Reply 31
SamTheMan
are you a bit jealous? :wink:

j/k

Hehe! The cheek! :tongue:

And I'm not jealous in the slightest :wink: lol ...
Reply 32
Reply 33
Trousers
A few years ago I had a really close male friend who I adored and fancied like mad. We used to flirt a lot, and I'm sure we'd have got together if it wasn't for one thing: he told me he'd slept with more than 60 women. I convinced myself that he would just be using me, and that he'd never be comfortable in a relationship.

Now I think I was just shocked, and worried he'd compare me to other women. He's now been in a relationship for three years and has a baby, so it goes to show you can't always judge someone by their past.

60?! Was he good-looking or just not fussy?
kieshaxxx
Hehe! The cheek! :tongue:

Are you talking about your bum cheeks again? :eek:

And I'm not jealous in the slightest :wink: lol ...
Reply 35
SamTheMan
Are you talking about your bum cheeks again? :eek:

:tongue:
Reply 36
lou p

lou xxx

I know a girl who acts in a very similar way. She's 18 and she's actually still a virgin, but from the way she acts you would never believe it. With any guy she meets, she flirts excessively and pretty much everything she says is filled with innuendo; she implies to them that she's easy and up for anything with anyone. She's so over the top and it gets quite annoying. Some guys do see through it and have told her she's "all talk", but most will refer to her as "a bit of a slag" after meeting her once, and she's quite happy about this and will encourage that view. She's also seriously screwed up in a lot of ways though.
Reply 37
kieshaxxx

Well that was constructive.
Reply 38
Bob666
Well that was constructive.

As was that
kieshaxxx

was that right one or left one?

Latest