Turn on thread page Beta

How many is too many? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    was that right one or left one?
    Lol! Hmmmm anyway when have we ever talked about my bum cheeks before ...? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think 10 is a lot for a girl of 19. If she lost her virginity at 15, that's 10 over 4 years which isn't a lot at all...less than 3 a year! There's nothing wrong with having sex for fun as long as you use protection and don't have a slutty attitude towards it...e.g. asking guys if they want to screw you or telling all your friends about your numerous 'experiences'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    This discussion was inspired by the fact that the many threads on sex/virginity here seem to get quite heated and reveal quite different opinions. It was also inspired by the revelation that my 21 year old male friend has just acquired the 50th notch on his bedpost So, when it comes to past sexual partners, how many do you think is too many? If you meet a new guy or girl and ask them about their past lovers, what number are you comfortable with and what number (if any) would make you close the door in their face? Would you ever lie to someone about how many people you'd been with? What's an "ideal" number for a new partner to have been with? Discuss - but remember this is all about opinions and don't **** anyone else off for their views

ReputationRep:
    well i had my fair share of lads not proud of it but got a bit carried away. I only 21 but i slept close to amount the guy she was on about (not going to tell the right amount, but it enough)

I don't honestly think there a problem if you haven't lept with anyone of a hundred, either way it what your happy with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    It's quality not quantity.

Take that into consieration when you post, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    i personally dont think that its a problem sleeping with many people, at least, it doesnt bother me.
    What a lot of guys seem to get freaked out about is if a girl is a virgin - or a least thats the reaction some people I know have. I mean, is this common for guys to get a bit 'scared' (thats not the right word) of potential girlfriends if they havn't had sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    i personally dont think that its a problem sleeping with many people, at least, it doesnt bother me.
    What a lot of guys seem to get freaked out about is if a girl is a virgin - or a least thats the reaction some people I know have. I mean, is this common for guys to get a bit 'scared' (thats not the right word) of potential girlfriends if they havn't had sex?
    It's the opposite more like. Men always brag about how many virgins they have deflowered

ReputationRep:
    1 - any more and you're a slut/player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)

so i'm a slut then!

ReputationRep:
    a little bit generalised!!

ReputationRep:
    i see someone is feeling a little bitter...

ReputationRep:
    i wanna go to essex

jus kidding :rolleyes:. I dont think a person should have more than 10 in a lifetime , seems kinda perverted to me .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    i wanna go to essex

jus kidding :rolleyes:. I dont think a person should have more than 10 in a lifetime , seems kinda perverted to me .
    and why essex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

and why essex?
    there was a post about it earlier .... i think on the first page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    i wanna go to essex

well thats me done for

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.