The Student Room Group

Guys, how would you feel in this situation? What's her motives?

I bumped in to this hot girl I know from school a ŵhile back the other day and since then we have been messaging.
A few nights back she started sending me naked pictures which are extremely hot. Like she is a perfect 10. And asked if I would like to meet. She has been sending pictures every night and I'm hardly going to complain.

Just wondering as it seems too good to be true! She is definitely not a catfish as I know her Irl.
Original post by Anonymous
I bumped in to this hot girl I know from school a ŵhile back the other day and since then we have been messaging.
A few nights back she started sending me naked pictures which are extremely hot. Like she is a perfect 10. And asked if I would like to meet. She has been sending pictures every night and I'm hardly going to complain.

Just wondering as it seems too good to be true! She is definitely not a catfish as I know her Irl.

She sounds cheap. Is she nice? caring?

I would feel horny.

Post pics here, feel free to dm me
Reply 3
Why anonymous, and what advise are you actually looking for? The answer is pretty obvious.
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek
Why anonymous, and what advise are you actually looking for? The answer is pretty obvious.

Idk. Just seemed like bit of an awkward question :Land what is the answer?

Dont overthink it brah. Just go in for the kill.

Also, dont go getting feelings for her. The kind of girls that put their pussy on a plate for you, are usually the kinda girls that will disappear quick if you start getting attached to them.
Reply 6
Original post by Esoteric-
Dont overthink it brah. Just go in for the kill.

Also, dont go getting feelings for her. The kind of girls that put their pussy on a plate for you, are usually the kinda girls that will disappear quick if you start getting attached to them.

As in I should just have sex with her?
Reply 7
As in I should just have sex with her?

Basically, yeah. She's obviously in it for sex if she's sending you pictures like that. At least I'm in it for sex if I do. Normally girls don't just send naked pics because they want to go out and have a dinner with you
Reply 8
She wants you to find her sexually attractive which suggests she wants to meet and have sex with you but do you want sex with her ? That's up to you to decide. Perhaps ask her ' I was just wondering why have you send me so many nudes recently lol ' like make it casual t

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending