Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know when the 2007 timetables normally go out to freshers? (Roughly)
    I'm applying for jobs, but don't know what hours I can work, as I don't know when I will be at uni!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You won't find out till the first Friday!!

(Unless someone on these boards is resitting the first year and may get timetable for whatever course sooner)

What course are you doing? We could probably give you a general idea of amount of hours, but won't know for certain until you arrive!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    hi

well i got mine at the introduction talk, last day of freshers week.

ReputationRep:
    beaten to it! lol

ReputationRep:
    ^Huh?

Lectures start on the first Monday!! Which is during freshers, lol

-x-

ReputationRep:
    well ok lol

end of my first week there anyway.

ReputationRep:
    week? my induction lecture was about 18 hours after I got there

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, no timetables in advance I'm afraid. And unless you absolutely need to, I wouldn't recommend getting a job.

ReputationRep:
    You will start freshers last weds/thurs in september. Your individual timetable will be given to you on induction. The term officially starts Monday 2nd October. You will never be in lectures later than 5:50pm and never earlier than 9am.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    i can't wait for semester 2. My timetable will have more tumble-weed on it than ink! But then i will have 2 projects to do

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 2, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.