Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have recently decided on a career change from healthcare into accountancy. I have alevels (3 d's) and gcse's. Just wondered what the best step would be for me to take. I have been looking at the Open University Professional Certificate in Accounting, although do not know if i will be able to keep up with terminology etc. One of my alevels is in Maths but i have no other business qualifications etc.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2016
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.