Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have been working in healthcare for the passed 6 years, but have decided on a change. I want to get into accounting. I have alevels, one in Maths and gcse's. What is the best route for me to take. I have been looking at the professional certificate in accounting with the open university but do not know if i will be able to keep up with terminology etc.,
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.