Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sends me half nudes and says it wasn't for me?? watch

Talking to this girl and we sot of flirt but not a lot, I uploaded a picture to my story saying I broke my screen and I was looking at who had seen it and she wasn't on there. Then I got a snap from here and rechecked who viewed my story and she had viewed it. Anyways the snap was of in a bra and pants and said something like "good job mate". I replied with just a bunch of dots as I wasn't expecting it and then like 10 mins after opening it she replied saying that it kinda wasn't meant for me...

How can you send something like that to the wrong person?? She has sent me one picture like this before (about 3 months ago) and I made nothing of it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Talking to this girl and we sot of flirt but not a lot, I uploaded a picture to my story saying I broke my screen and I was looking at who had seen it and she wasn't on there. Then I got a snap from here and rechecked who viewed my story and she had viewed it. Anyways the snap was of in a bra and pants and said something like "good job mate". I replied with just a bunch of dots as I wasn't expecting it and then like 10 mins after opening it she replied saying that it kinda wasn't meant for me...

How can you send something like that to the wrong person?? She has sent me one picture like this before (about 3 months ago) and I made nothing of it...
    Quite easily. If she takes the takes the photo through the overall camera thing instead of just replying to someone it can be done. Especially if your name is near the other persons, she could quite easily choose yours depending how she holds the phone.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It sounds to me like it was meant for you but your reply to her put her off. You've been talking, she takes a leap and sends you a pic and you just reply "...". Probably appeared to be a rejection/wtf are you doing kind of thing and she was embarrassed or annoyed and pretended like it was an accident.

Just a guess

ReputationRep:
    if she sends you a picture of her in a ****ing bra and you reply … , she probably thinks your gay mate

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    It sounds to me like it was meant for you but your reply to her put her off. You've been talking, she takes a leap and sends you a pic and you just reply "...". Probably appeared to be a rejection/wtf are you doing kind of thing and she was embarrassed or annoyed and pretended like it was an accident.

Just a guess
    she didn't mean to send it to me... I told her that I liked her bla bla bla and she said she was interested in someone else.

ReputationRep:
    LOL you reply with '.....'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OP is a bundle of sticks and she wanted wood.

ReputationRep:
    She's definite marriage material.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.