Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else have really cheap friends watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a few and they are really hard to have fun with everything is about money... If money is an issue and you're going to ask oh how much is this how much is that... Just stay home. Problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I have a few and they are really hard to have fun with everything is about money... If money is an issue and you're going to ask oh how much is this how much is that... Just stay home. Problems
    Give an example of what you mean by them asking how muchis that how mcuh is that?

curious if you're friends are just poorer than your or whether they're just willfully cheap.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    All my friends are students who can only survive on Tesco meal deals so yeah, I guess I have cheap friends
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah, I bought them from 99p stores

ReputationRep:
    Most people don't have endless amounts of money so asking how much things will cost seems reasonable to me.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    :rofl:

i am this cheap friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esoteric-)
    Give an example of what you mean by them asking how muchis that how mcuh is that?

curious if you're friends are just poorer than your or whether they're just willfully cheap.
    Like they want to go out but they don't want to spend money, like are you stupid or are you stupid ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    All my friends are students who can only survive on Tesco meal deals so yeah, I guess I have cheap friends
    Nice execution, 9/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Human trafficking is illegal...

ReputationRep:
    Like they want to go out but they don't want to spend money, like are you stupid or are you stupid ?
    Based on your response, its clear you should be questioning your own reading comprehension ability before you question anyone else's intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao um not everyone is made of money sweetheart. People can still wanna go out and chill & chat with their mates without spending obscene amounts of money y'know.

ReputationRep:
    Based on your response, its clear you should be questioning your own reading comprehension ability before you questions anyone else's intelligence.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If youd bother to explain your OP properly then people wouldnt have to ask. The irony of you calling other people stupid....

ReputationRep:
    Based on your response, its clear you should be questioning your own reading comprehension ability before you questions anyone else's intelligence.

(Original post by zanner)
    i am this cheap friend
    Me too.:plz2:

Or are you the stupid one? :hmmm:

I'm a cheapskate, I'll admit it. That's because I'm careful with money and I don't believe in throwing it away on things I don't need.

ReputationRep:
    My friends don't even pay attention to me

ReputationRep:
    Are you a big baller?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esoteric-)
    I wasn't calling anyone here stupid lol
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Are you a big baller?

ReputationRep:
    I do, maybe one. I invited her to a buffet on my birthday and she bought me a £1 chocolate bar. I don't really mind though, she has a nice personality and helps me with my subjects. That's more important.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.