Turn on thread page Beta

Name change on D1 form watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi have a few questions regarding the D1 form for a driving licence.
    I have recently changed my name via deed poll and want to change my photocard driving licence to my new name. This will be the first document i change to my new name since i cant afford to change my passport right now.
    Im struggling to complete it so any help is appreciated!
    Q1: section 2: do i need to include a GB driver number (old licence)?
    Q2: section 5: do i skip to the 'documents enclosed to verify name section' or do i need to complete part A and B?
    Q3: section 6: do i need to get my passport photo countersigned?
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.