The Student Room Group

I told her I'm not experienced.....

So me and this girl have been chatting and it's got really flirty and sex orientated. We've talked a lot about it and I think it will happen. She mentioned it's been a while. Which made me nervous because I got the impression she thought I was experienced. Anyway so I told her, it would be like my first time,, I'm as good as avirgin, I told her it happened once but it was terrible, I said im not experienced and haven't slept with loads of girls I said it would be as good as my first time and I'd be rubbish.she's now gone quiet, it's been over a day should I have told her? I wanted to be honest with her
Original post by Anonymous
So me and this girl have been chatting and it's got really flirty and sex orientated. We've talked a lot about it and I think it will happen. She mentioned it's been a while. Which made me nervous because I got the impression she thought I was experienced. Anyway so I told her, it would be like my first time,, I'm as good as avirgin, I told her it happened once but it was terrible, I said im not experienced and haven't slept with loads of girls I said it would be as good as my first time and I'd be rubbish.she's now gone quiet, it's been over a day should I have told her? I wanted to be honest with her

Well, look at it from her point of view. If she was just looking for someone to ****, you've just said 'you don't wanna choose me, I'll be ****'. So if that is what she's after, then she's probably gone looking for someone else. You done goofed fam.
I told her it happened once but it was terrible, I said it would be as good as my first time and I'd be rubbish.she's now gone quiet, it's been over a day should I have told her? I wanted to be honest with her

Err maybe you shouldn't have told her that she's guaranteed to have a terrible time?! Everything listed here that you've said is so negative and self derogatory. You should have told her this would be your first time, end of, and if she ignored after that she'd not have been a very nice person.

Yep you're were far too honest. In hindsight you should of told her that you were a virgin much later but just before you became intimate with her.

Better luck next time :wink:
You should have just told her you've done it once, rather than how it was a disaster and you're crap in bed. Then again, I don't really feel nervous in these sorts of situations.

Congratulations.

You have just learnt first hand that honesty is never the best policy when it comes to women.

Unless you stand to lose something by not being honest (e.g. not telling your gf that she's getting fat, or that she's acting like a b*tch), you should always just tell them what they want to hear.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6

If she cares about you she won't mind. You were too honest with her when you could have said it's been awhile for you too.*
Saying how rubbish you will be screams insecurity and will make her think twice about having sex with you but if has deep feelings for you then you will hear from her.
If its just a hookup between you then you might have lost her but for future reference don't reveal too much early on.*
Shouldn't have said anything imo don't think she's interested anymore. Some girls just prefer experienced guys

:rofl: people these days
Reply 9
Original post by Mrs House
Shouldn't have said anything imo don't think she's interested anymore. Some girls just prefer experienced guys

I think him saying to her he will be rubbish in bed will have scared her off more than him being inexperienced.
Yeah, bad move my friend, though I commend you for being honest.

Lesson learned? :smile:

Your post sounds like you and this girl are just looking to have casual sex, not a relationship, so in this case don't be surprised that someone who is just looking to get ****ed doesn't want a self deprecating virgin in her vagina

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending