The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
RK89
how do we know this fix isnt another hoax. when i can rep again i feel like neg repping the dipstick who put the original thing up though!

Well I can only say that it worked for me, but I guess you don't *know* it's not a hoax, I guess you gotta ask yourself, do you feel lucky, punk? :p:

Bexiness!
I was just negging him, and then it said i didn't have the correct priviledges to view the page [in other words, it had already been moved to the 'bad threads' section] so i never repped him. :mad: Maybe when he's back from his ban. :p:

Same here!

I'm losing track of linking things left right and centre, but here is where I found the fix: http://www.habbo**********/showthread.php?p=513929

It doesn't seem to be sending in PM's for some reason.

:smile:
RK89
lol, I feel this guys neg rep is going to rival MrsMann if he gets unbanned at all ever.

Lol @ MrsMann.
She's got loads. Remember that names thread?
Did you ever get on her "people who suck" list?
Reply 22
oh dear, its censoring itself here too?

Anyone know why?
Reply 23
Fishfinger Sandwich
Lol @ MrsMann.

Haha, as Mrsmann takes pains to point out, she is in fact, a he :p:
Reply 24
Somebody I know tried it on me the other day and seemed to find it funny. What does it actually do? Apart from shutting off your MSN.

PS: may I propose a round of rep to Tomber?
Tomber
Haha, as Mrsmann takes pains to point out, she is in fact, a he :p:

Oh I know...:p: :biggrin:
Fishfinger Sandwich
Lol @ MrsMann.

No but I have a series of angry PM's in my inbox, PM me if you want me to forward them. :biggrin:
RK89
I was just kidding around, the fix works perfectly asides the regression of ppls screennames.

Nothing is working for me. :frown:
Tomber has been brilliant trying to fix this problem thanx....

But mine still won't work arrrgghh, sorry I'm a bit frustrated
Reply 29
Beauty_Queen
Tomber has been brilliant trying to fix this problem thanx....

But mine still won't work arrrgghh, sorry I'm a bit frustrated

:s-smilie:

Did you manage to get onto that habboforum site?
yea I went on it...
But where it says this-

9) 3 Files/Folders should appear in the column on the right, delete them all (don't worry, its not going to delete anything important).

My comp only found 2 files both which i deleted.... It searched for hidden files as well no luck
Reply 31
Aw I'm really sorry I don't know what to do really, maybe try reinstalling msn? :redface:

Wow its late, sleep time me thinks, sorry I couldn't be of more help beauty queen

night guys :smile:
It works for the most part....as in it allows to sign me in, but the code is still in that 'private message' box and it just keeps signing me out before I can even remove it! It's a vicious cycle I tell ya.
RK89
how do we know this fix isnt another hoax. when i can rep again i feel like neg repping the dipstick who put the original thing up though!

Well, when you're locked out of msn permanently, what more can go wrong? :p:

Glad you got it fixed, Tomber.
Reply 34
I managed to neg him in time, before the thread got moved or deleted or whatever. Not that it'll be of much help with my rep power, but it's something.

I sometimes find that when I uninstall and then reinstall MSN, it keeps my old PM, so it may be worth installing an older version for now.

EDIT - I didn't put the code in my PM, I just saw the first reply in the thread and negged him out of spite.
Tomber
Same here!

I'm losing track of linking things left right and centre, but here is where I found the fix: http://www.habbo**********/showthread.php?p=513929

It doesn't seem to be sending in PM's for some reason.

:smile:

It's in the forum's filter.

mizfissy815
It works for the most part....as in it allows to sign me in, but the code is still in that 'private message' box and it just keeps signing me out before I can even remove it! It's a vicious cycle I tell ya.

Hmm. I'm looking for some information on the internet but there doesn't seem to be any. :s-smilie: I tried searching the registry for where it was stored but that told me nothing. I'll keep looking but I doubt I'll get anywhere.

Thelfo
I managed to neg him in time

Well, he still has plenty of other reppable posts.
Reply 36
Will the neg rep not count now that the thread's been removed?
Thelfo
Will the neg rep not count now that the thread's been removed?

No, it will.
Reply 38
generalebriety
No, it will.

Ah, good.
Gilliwoo

PS: may I propose a round of rep to Tomber?

Aren't those kind of suggestions 'illegal' here? But point taken I am sure:wink:

edit: i can't give reputation to him again for 5 days :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending