Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I received my offer of accommodation from Keele the other day, have you guys had yours yet? I'll be staying in block W of Barnes Hall! The 'Find your flatmates' forum seemed a bit empty, so I thought I'd post here instead

ReputationRep:
    Yep!

Barnes H myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dcthorpe)
    Yep!

Barnes H myself.
    Nice!

ReputationRep:
    Holly Cross

ReputationRep:
    Barnes K
    What are you all studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    Barnes K
    What are you all studying?
    Hey Jacqualyn! I will be studying BSc Geoscience. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Hey Jacqualyn! I will be studying BSc Geoscience. How about you?
    Ah that's cool, excited?
    I will be studying Medicine

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's cool, excited?
    I will be studying Medicine
    Yes, very! I'm looking forward to moving away and getting a change of scenery (I've been on a gap year), and (hopefully) making some new friends! Wow, Medicine is impressive! Are you looking forward to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Yes, very! I'm looking forward to moving away and getting a change of scenery (I've been on a gap year), and (hopefully) making some new friends! Wow, Medicine is impressive! Are you looking forward to it?
    Ah that's cool, did you go anywhere interesting on your gap year? I'm sure you'll make loads of new friends I am so excited, though I know it's going to be a ridiculous work load

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's cool, did you go anywhere interesting on your gap year? I'm sure you'll make loads of new friends I am so excited, though I know it's going to be a ridiculous work load
    Not really, I went on holiday to Dorset, but that's about it haha! Yeah I know what you mean, it will be worth it though hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    That's amusing, I'm from Dorset :P I'm sure you'll love it!

ReputationRep:
    That's amusing, I'm from Dorset :P I'm sure you'll love it!
    Haha whoops! I thoroughly enjoyed it there when I visited, I'd love to go back! I went fossil hunting every day, which is interesting to me, but it's not everyone's cup of tea obviously!

ReputationRep:
    Where in Dorset did you go? Yeah the fossils are cool, but when you've grown up around them I think you become desensitised to it all

ReputationRep:
    Where in Dorset did you go? Yeah the fossils are cool, but when you've grown up around them I think you become desensitised to it all
    We stayed at a holiday park at Seatown (Golden Cap). Yeah I can understand that! Where I'm from (Hereford) there's pretty much nothing of any interest, so it was nice to go somewhere new!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Lindsay court, anyone else too?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be in Barnes F - anyone else? I'm an incoming exchange student

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Barnes X, anyone else? Just come back from gap year travelling and doing child nursing
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by theswan984)
    x
    Yeah, Barnes X 33.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard anything back yet, how did they reach you to let you know about this? Email, letter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie17891)
    Haven't heard anything back yet, how did they reach you to let you know about this? Email, letter?
    I was sent an email with details of my accommodation offer. I have an unconditional place though, if yours is conditional on exam results then you won't get your offer until August

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.