Cant decide. International student. Watch

Freakout
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hai guys.

I'm an international student and a few weeks ago I was completely confident and ready to join University of Liverpool but however the amount of hate that Uni gets is just depressing. I did a bit of research on Southampton and no doubt it has a better reputation but still I know in the end the "name" of university matters very less but still if it were upto you which one would you chose? Also I'm going for an Engineering course in which Southampton is probably among the top in UK but then living conditions back in Liverpool are just fabulous. I'm in a state of dilemma and cant make a decision.

So I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some professional advice.

Cheers and thanks in advance lads
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go with the more interesting course from which you'll get experience and exposure to stuff you enjoy.
Freakout
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
Go with the more interesting course from which you'll get experience and exposure to stuff you enjoy.
That was my first instinct mate but then both of them have equally interesting stuff of their own so eliminating or choosing one based on that will be quite difficult.
Anyway thanks for the advice mate ;0)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (697)
80.48%
Leave (169)
19.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed