Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

At what age did you lose it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    are you being sarky?

Well, I meant the traditional meaning of virginity: not having had full sex.

Then again, it seems to me that a lot of young people do other stuff "on the side" in order to keep their virginity or keep their number of sex partners down. It doesn't make sense to me. But what do I know?
    Hey there's only one sarky here and thats me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    you forget, my boyfriend is nearly gone!
    you girls are so calculating. As you know your boyfriend is leaving, you're already thinking of who's going to replace him. Just like those girls who hit on guys to see if they can get "better" than what they currently have and if their attempt doesn't succeed, they fall back on what they already have, i.e. their mediocre boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    you girls are so calculating. As you know your boyfriend is leaving, you're already thinking of who's going to replace him. Just like those girls who hit on guys to see if they can get "better" than what they currently have and if their attempt doesn't succeed, they fall back on what they already have, i.e. their mediocre boyfriend
    hes leaving the country
    been with him for one and a half years....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    and....... ?
    hey TK!

ReputationRep:
    guys do that too.. well, i do...

ReputationRep:
    lost it @ 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    hes leaving the country
    been with him for one and a half years....
    so? I mean, he hasn't left yet! You shouldn't be thinking of his successor before he's left. Are you totally unromantic?

(Original post by tinykates)
    and....... ?
    Someone's already tried that...another unromantic one then...

ReputationRep:
    hello
    hello hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    hello hello
    hello hello hello :confused:

ReputationRep:
    nope. i've had one proper bf who i was with for 1 yr 9 months. then he buggered off to uni and dumped me. now i'm just beginning a new relationship

ReputationRep:
    so? I mean, he hasn't left yet! You shouldn't be thinking of his successor before he's left. Are you totally unromantic?

:rolleyes: need i say more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    hi!

ReputationRep:
    hello hello hello how low?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisAgain)
    guys do that too.. well, i do...
    Why go out with someone 'mediocre' in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    nope. i've had one proper bf who i was with for 1 yr 9 months. then he buggered off to uni and dumped me. now i'm just beginning a new relationship
    that's acceptable but looking for someone before you've broken up or just after you've broken up doesn't seem right to me.

ReputationRep:
    U alright?

ReputationRep:
    we always pull through in the end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Why go out with someone 'mediocre' in the first place?
    loads of people do that. Just to have that security. Some people's biggest fear is not being with someone. I think it's partially an image problem.

My biggest fear is being stuck in a relationship that's gone stale but where things are so comfortable, you're too scared to break up...

ReputationRep:
    that's acceptable but looking for someone before you've broken up or just after you've broken up doesn't seem right to me.
    ...thanks, but i really don't need your approval, and i'm sure kriztinae doesn't either

ReputationRep:
    who said i was looking for a boyfriend??

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.