The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
SamTheMan
are you being sarky?

Well, I meant the traditional meaning of virginity: not having had full sex.

Then again, it seems to me that a lot of young people do other stuff "on the side" in order to keep their virginity or keep their number of sex partners down. It doesn't make sense to me. But what do I know? :tongue:

Hey there's only one sarky here and thats me!
Reply 261
kriztinae
you forget, my boyfriend is nearly gone! :frown:

you girls are so calculating. As you know your boyfriend is leaving, you're already thinking of who's going to replace him. Just like those girls who hit on guys to see if they can get "better" than what they currently have and if their attempt doesn't succeed, they fall back on what they already have, i.e. their mediocre boyfriend
SamTheMan
you girls are so calculating. As you know your boyfriend is leaving, you're already thinking of who's going to replace him. Just like those girls who hit on guys to see if they can get "better" than what they currently have and if their attempt doesn't succeed, they fall back on what they already have, i.e. their mediocre boyfriend

hes leaving the country
been with him for one and a half years....
Tinykates
and....... ? :biggrin:

hey TK! :smile:
SamTheMan

guys do that too.. well, i do...
Reply 265
lost it @ 17
Reply 266
kriztinae
hes leaving the country
been with him for one and a half years....

so? I mean, he hasn't left yet! You shouldn't be thinking of his successor before he's left. Are you totally unromantic?

tinykates

and....... ? :biggrin:

Someone's already tried that...another unromantic one then...
Tinykates
hello :biggrin:

hello hello :tongue:
Whats_The_411?
hello hello :tongue:

hello hello hello :confused:
Reply 269
SamTheMan

nope. i've had one proper bf who i was with for 1 yr 9 months. then he buggered off to uni and dumped me. :smile: now i'm just beginning a new relationship
SamTheMan
so? I mean, he hasn't left yet! You shouldn't be thinking of his successor before he's left. Are you totally unromantic?

:rolleyes: need i say more
Quiksilver

hi! :tongue:
Reply 272
Quiksilver
hello hello hello how low?
Reply 273
SamTheMan

LewisAgain
guys do that too.. well, i do...

Why go out with someone 'mediocre' in the first place?
Reply 274
Tinykates
nope. i've had one proper bf who i was with for 1 yr 9 months. then he buggered off to uni and dumped me. :smile: now i'm just beginning a new relationship

that's acceptable but looking for someone before you've broken up or just after you've broken up doesn't seem right to me.
Quiksilver

:biggrin: U alright?
Tinykates

we always pull through in the end! :smile:
Reply 277
wanderer
Why go out with someone 'mediocre' in the first place?
loads of people do that. Just to have that security. Some people's biggest fear is not being with someone. I think it's partially an image problem.

My biggest fear is being stuck in a relationship that's gone stale but where things are so comfortable, you're too scared to break up...
Reply 278
SamTheMan
that's acceptable but looking for someone before you've broken up or just after you've broken up doesn't seem right to me.
...thanks, but i really don't need your approval, and i'm sure kriztinae doesn't either :smile:
SamTheMan

who said i was looking for a boyfriend??

Latest

Trending

Trending