Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangina)
    Sam interpreted it for me actually. My problem is the likes of you who equate fun to sex. I hate that.
    and you know TK that well to judge her?
    now now, whats is worse!

ReputationRep:
    Sam interpreted it for me actually. My problem is the likes of you who equate fun to sex. I hate that.
    I'd like you to find the post where Tinykates claimed that please!

Though sex is fun anyway, though it is not the only thing that is fun. Fair enough if you find sex a chore, there is no need for you to rubbish those who actually enjoy it, who are in the majority!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

Though sex is fun anyway, though it is not the only thing that is fun. Fair enough if you find sex a chore, there is no need for you to rubbish those who actually enjoy it, who are in the majority!
    wel said!
    ooh and that was your 4000th post (had to ad that in! :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    i think mangina understands now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i think mangina understands now
    yeah i think so too!
    ahh outnumbered poor fella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    childish
    It's funny how anyone that shows a bit of wit or imagination, is considered as childish by some of you. Without these people's posts (like tis_me_lord), we'd probably only have posts to read about who you like and who you don't like, who's on your nice list...blablabla. Accept a bit of controversy ffs. Without it, we might as well just become sheep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

Yes, there was a post about fun at uni posted by tk.

He was just making a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    It's funny how anyone that shows a bit of wit or imagination, is considered as childish by some of you. Without these people's posts (like tis_me_lord), we'd probably only have posts to read about who you like and who you don't like, who's on your nice list...blablabla. Accept a bit of controversy ffs. Without it, we might as well just become sheep.
    lol, we only criticise people who are judgmental, and really don't have anything to base what they are saying upon. if it's justified, i have no problem with controversy

ReputationRep:
    lol, we only criticise people who are judgmental, and really don't have anything to base what they are saying upon. if it's justified, i have no problem with controversy
    ah im loving this

ReputationRep:
    God. I can't believe I'm bothering answering this.

I make comments because I have opinions. If you feel affected by the general remarks I make, that aren't personal, then you should be asking yourself questions.

And you don't quite understand the meaning of controversy if you think it should be justified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    God. I can't believe I'm bothering answering this.

I make comments because I have opinions. If you feel affected by the general remarks I make, that aren't personal, then you should be asking yourself questions.

And you don't quite understand the meaning of controversy if you think it should be justified.
    time for my bbq i think

ReputationRep:
    I have no respect for you. You prostitute yourself for online friends and rep. You have no dignity, no class and no self- respect.

ReputationRep:
    time for my bbq i think
    Whats it to be? A spit roast?

ReputationRep:
    Whats it to be? A spit roast?
    see - you're the filthy one. look - no one asks you to read what i post. if you click my username there is an option saying 'ignore user' - CLICK IT!

oh, and i don't want your respect.

ReputationRep:
    see - you're the filthy one. look - no one asks you to read what i post. if you click my username there is an option saying 'ignore user' - CLICK IT!

oh, and i don't want your respect.
    You are my enemy and I don't trust you. I will read your posts to check that you are not criticising me!

ReputationRep:
    I have no respect for you. You prostitute yourself for online friends and rep. You have no dignity, no class and no self- respect.
    m8, tha was funny lol

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RupertB)
    m8, tha was funny lol
    She makes me so angry! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    You are my enemy and I don't trust you. I will read your posts to check that you are not criticising me!
    i won't say anything about you. i don't have a problem with you. you have a problem with me

ReputationRep:
    She makes me so angry! :mad:
    how? you barely know her?
    She makes silly comments? can't defend her opinions, and when she can't, she just pretends she's going to do something.
    At least it shows how to get rep (if you're into that sort of thing). Just have no opinion whatsoever and talk about nonesense.
    And these people are going to Uni? They're going to have one hell of a wake-up call.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.