Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i won't say anything about you. i don't have a problem with you. you have a problem with me
    This is another reason why I don't like you. You are false and manipulative and trying to make me look like the bad guy. I won't stand for it. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    how? you barely know her?
    She makes silly comments? can't defend her opinions, and when she can't, she just pretends she's going to do something.
    At least it shows how to get rep (if you're into that sort of thing). Just have no opinion whatsoever and talk about nonesense.
    And these people are going to Uni? They're going to have one hell of a wake-up call.
    She needs a good rogering. She won't get it though. I've seen some beautiful women go off to uni but when they got there they realised they had more chance of getting laid in a morgue. What planet is she on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangina)
    This is another reason why I don't like you. You are false and manipulative and trying to make me look like the bad guy. I won't stand for it. :mad:
    wow you defend yourself pretty well. Impressive...

ReputationRep:
    i'm not doing anything. the first time i've even seen your username was on this thread when you said 'aren't you the one who's going to have "fun" at uni?'

that's a pretty immature way to address me.
    i'm sure you're lovely in real life.

oh and sam the man - bbq isn;t quite ready yet, and you can put me on ignore too as i'm so, annoying, pathetic, childish, in need of a wake up call etc

ReputationRep:
    i won't say anything about you. i don't have a problem with you. you have a problem with me
    Sly, devious, deceitful, conniving and manipulative! I don't trust you.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not doing anything. the first time i've even seen your username was on this thread when you said 'aren't you the one who's going to have "fun" at uni?'

oh and sam the man - bbq isn;t quite ready yet, and you can put me on ignore too as i'm so, annoying, pathetic, childish, in need of a wake up call etc
    Lies. I heard you take a note of every new member on these forums and try to get rep off them like a whore! I am not immature I am aware of what you are doing. You will recieve infinite negative reputatioon from me because of this! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: whats been going on between Tinykates and mangina then?

ReputationRep:
    Lies. I heard you take a note of every new member on these forums and try to get rep off them like a whore! I am not immature I am aware of what you are doing. You will recieve infinite negative reputatioon from me because of this! :mad:
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinykates)

Look, she's adorable. Why not become her friend?
    As for being cute, I'm not so sure. Even ugly girls can get guys to sleep with them. It's just they mind get a few unpleasant experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    She is manipulative, devious and unvirginal. I dislike her intensely. She is my mortal enemy.

whats been going on between Tinykates and mangina then?
    I don't know really but its funny. TK has finally added me to her sig which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    Umm ... when did this become the 'attack TK' thread?

ReputationRep:
    dunno, but mangina has got quite a few good points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Look, she's adorable. Why not become her friend?
    As for being cute, I'm not so sure. Even ugly girls can get guys to sleep with them. It's just they mind get a few unpleasant experiences.
    "Unpleasant experiences"= unwanted pregnancy, faking an orgasm, crab paste, std's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Once her true colours became apparent. She is shallow, devious and manipulative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    it was actually the "tk attacking people who don't enjoy her irrelevant posts" thread until mangina arrived.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I don't know really but its funny. TK has finally added me to her sig which is nice.
    Well mangina and I ain't there yet

ReputationRep:
    Ah. I'll just leave you lot to it then.

*Backs away slowly*

What has TK done to 'show her true colours'?

ReputationRep:
    Well mangina and I ain't there yet
    I don't want to be in her signature. She is deceiful, manipulative and conniving. I urge people to bestow neg rep upon her to teach her a lesson. If I were her teacher I would make her put on the dunces cap and make her stand in the corner. I would also ensure she was taught sex education as her knowledge in this department seems woefully inadequate.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.